MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR TAURINE 2 - (4 SEASON / 2 PERSON TENT)
• $300 / OBO vs. MSRP = $475+
• Mint Condition = Setup Once For Demo.
• Underwent Knee Surgery So Not Able To Put To Good Use.
Designed for year round, 4 season versatility! Includes a full coverage fly and 70D nylon canopy to protect from snow, wind, spindrift and rain. Atlas 7001 frame and 4 season pole geometry for strength in stormy weather. Mesh covered vents allow air circulation while preventing the elements from entering. Extra length and width in order to accommodate larger sleeping bags, with room to store gear and change clothes inside.
• Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours!
• Atlas 7001 pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field.
• 2 dry entry vestibules.
• 2 dual canopy and mesh doors.
• 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions.
• Loops for internal guy system.
• Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night.
• Welded guy clip anchors.
• Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent.
• Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight.
Please call Alex, if interested at 303-324-4757.
Payment via PayPal, Cash or Money Order.
My Forum Profile (PM and Email Links)