- Posts: 791
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 pm
- Location: Thornton (CO Blvd & 136th Ave)
- DSC02269.JPG (127.26 KiB) Viewed 869 times
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 am
- Location: Crested Butte
- Posts: 752
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 am
- Location: Fort Collins
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 am
- Location: OKC, OK
“I stand here on the summit of the mountain. I lift my head and I spread my arms. This, my body and spirit, this is the end of the quest. I wished to know the meaning of all things. I am the meaning. I wished to find a warrant for being. I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction. Neither am I the means to any end others may wish to accomplish. I am not a tool for their use. I am not a servant of their needs. I am not a sacrifice on their altars.” |Ayn Rand - Anthem
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 3:09 pm
- Location: Summit
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Mountain Ninja
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 am
- Location: Erie
Fun with karate weapons:
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 am
- Location: SoSlo (South of Sloans Lake)
Mountain Ninja wrote:Weird, the OP of this thread has magically disappeared. They had posted the first post, then another right after SilverLynx's... but now both posts are gone. Strange! Reminds me of when I cashed in my latest 14er pic at WW, several moments after I unwrapped it... just GONE!
Bill nixed a troll last night.
To keep this on topic - my favorite Whichwich sandwich is the Elvis, found on the comfort foods bag, with Peanut Butter, Bacon, Banana and Honey - and I get mayo added... it's a lovely thing.
Yes, I have my Scotch.
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm
- Location: Woodland Park, Colorado
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ameristrat, Bing [Bot], carson_h, climbinfool, CORed, its_not_a_tuba, jbchalk, jeffs, johnF, jwagner, ngoodnight, patternmike, RJR84, sad2, stiby52, TakeMeToYourSummit, teedublya and 33 guests