Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

WhichWhich

Items that do not fit the categories above.

Re: WhichWhich

Postby Mountain Ninja » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 am

Yep, it is an awesome promotion. Thanks for sharing!

Postby SilverLynx » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 pm

:-D
Attachments
DSC02269.JPG
DSC02269.JPG (127.26 KiB) Viewed 861 times
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
~Steve Jobs

Postby alsrun » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:47 am

I've gotten 3 or 4 free sandwiches from them so far. The store in Grand Junction has a wall behind the soda dispensers filled with photos of the folks who have done 14ers. The owner of that store is getting into climbing some of them himself. The sandwiches are good and the promotion is great so I always stop by and buy a "grinder" whenever I am in GJ.

Postby ThuChad » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

We have WhichWhich in OKC. I wonder if the promotion is valid here? :lol:
I'm just pretending to be a poseur.

“I stand here on the summit of the mountain. I lift my head and I spread my arms. This, my body and spirit, this is the end of the quest. I wished to know the meaning of all things. I am the meaning. I wished to find a warrant for being. I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction. Neither am I the means to any end others may wish to accomplish. I am not a tool for their use. I am not a servant of their needs. I am not a sacrifice on their altars.” |Ayn Rand - Anthem

Postby Magnum420 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Any idea if the new WhichWhich opening in Silverthorne will have this deal? Is the deal company wide(in colorado) or store specific?
"I was high on life till I realized it was cut with idiots!" ---Anon---

Postby swdishfishhoarder » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:58 pm

I have brought the same bag to the top of every 14er I've hiked (all 12 of them) and taken a picture with it. When you go into the place the picture is good for a regular sized sandwich which is 7 inches, so don't expect a completly free meal unless that's enough food for you. I always have to pay more because I'm a fat kid in a fit body :) . I've only cashed in on two of the 14ers so far. I would feel a little bad cashing in on all of them. I know they probably wouldn't care but I would feel bad. The sandwiches are amazing though.

Postby Mountain Ninja » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 am

Weird, the OP of this thread has magically disappeared. They had posted the first post, then another right after SilverLynx's... but now both posts are gone. Strange! Reminds me of when I cashed in my latest 14er pic at WW, several moments after I unwrapped it... just GONE!
A little pain never hurt anyone.

Fun with karate weapons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4kyfjGBiQ

Postby wildlobo71 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Mountain Ninja wrote:Weird, the OP of this thread has magically disappeared. They had posted the first post, then another right after SilverLynx's... but now both posts are gone. Strange! Reminds me of when I cashed in my latest 14er pic at WW, several moments after I unwrapped it... just GONE!

Bill nixed a troll last night.

To keep this on topic - my favorite Whichwich sandwich is the Elvis, found on the comfort foods bag, with Peanut Butter, Bacon, Banana and Honey - and I get mayo added... it's a lovely thing.
Bill W.
Yes, I have my Scotch.

Postby dpbasing » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 pm

We have WhichWhich in OKC. I wonder if the promotion is valid here . Hungry here , would like details of location of this sandwich eatery in okc. 8)

Postby Cookiehiker » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Bac-Hammon sandwich is my fave at Which Wich....I've cashed in on 21 of my 34 14er Which Wich sandwiches so far at the Colorado Springs Which Wich....I love their 14ers deal!!