14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:42 pm
- Location: Little Rock, AR
I'm from and live in Arkansas. I don't rock climb at all but I have heard the town of Jasper has some good rock climbing nearby.
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 pm
- Location: Rosedale, Kansas
Northwest Arkansas will keep you busier than you'd think
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 am
- Location: Springfield, MO
Great hiking and mountain biking as well. And if you like caves. Whooboy.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: emgordon, jdillon3 and 7 guests