Fast track to Everest summit?

Discussion area for peaks outside of the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
uwe
14ers: 58 
13ers: 45
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Fast track to Everest summit?

Post by uwe »

Hi guys,

I have a trip setup for 2015 to climb the NE Ridge route. Need two other climbers to pull it off. Land costs are about 24K/person.
If interested, send a pm and I will get back to you.
peter303
14ers: 34 
13ers: 12
Trip Reports (3)

Post by peter303 »

I read this year they were going to fix two ropes above camp IV to relieve congestion on most popular summit days. One was supposed to "up" and the other "down".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/active/10723 ... -take.html
Last edited by peter303 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
speth
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 44
Trip Reports (3)

Post by speth »

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

14ERS.COM COMMUNITY - If you could please take a moment and visit my Kickstarter page, I would be very thankful.

Me and several of my closest colleagues are in the final stages of development for a new, highly advanced High Altitude Escalator.

With a modest contribution of $22,500,000, we plan to deploy this system from the South Col to the top of the Hillary Step in time for the 2018 climbing season.

no_escaltors_to_the_top
no_escaltors_to_the_top
Hillary_Steppin.jpg (87.21 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
Please send your checks to me as soon as possible![/b]

All I want is to just have fun, live my life like a son of a gun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sarcasm or not, it's not even funny to post something like this. Not at this time. Reported.
SkaredShtles
Trip Reports (0)

Post by SkaredShtles »

Is it gonna be solar-powered? If so... consider my contribution of $1.5 million on the way!