Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

FOUND: Canon digital camera on Lake Como Road

Post lost and found items here.

FOUND: Canon digital camera on Lake Como Road

Postby mike offerman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Re posted from another site. If you know the owner, I will get you in touch with the guy who found it.

On 1/21/2013, about 4.5 miles from the start of the Lake Como Road, I found a Canon digital camera.
It's strap was sticking out of the snow & I dug it out. It appeared to be in good shape & I stowed it away.

Back home I let it dry out for a long time & powered it up. It works fine and displayed 7 pictures.
They all appear to be of people from India. One picture shows a yellow Jeep behind a campfire with Colorado license plate 960 - MZF, the dealer type of frame on the license plate has VALLEY written on it.

I want to get this camera back to its rightful owner, any help is appreciated.

canon.jpg
canon.jpg (195.76 KiB) Viewed 300 times

Re: FOUND: Canon digital camera on Lake Como Road

Postby maverick_manley » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

mike offerman wrote:Re posted from another site. If you know the owner, I will get you in touch with the guy who found it.

On 1/21/2013, about 4.5 miles from the start of the Lake Como Road, I found a Canon digital camera.
It's strap was sticking out of the snow & I dug it out. It appeared to be in good shape & I stowed it away.

Back home I let it dry out for a long time & powered it up. It works fine and displayed 7 pictures.
They all appear to be of people from India. One picture shows a yellow Jeep behind a campfire with Colorado license plate 960 - MZF, the dealer type of frame on the license plate has VALLEY written on it.

I want to get this camera back to its rightful owner, any help is appreciated.

canon.jpg

Yup, that's mine. Lost it on our Blanca hike last month. Sent you a pm. Thanks.
My Brain Stops at Treeline but my Soles will Summit