Grays - Stevens Gulch Road Conditions?

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
climbridedive
Trip Reports (0)

Grays - Stevens Gulch Road Conditions?

Post by climbridedive »

Climbing Grays Saturday 12-4. Can anyone fill me in on Stevens Gulch road conditions? Hoping to at least get up to the barn. Thanks!
Ulla
14ers: 37  17 
13ers: 34 3
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Grays - Stevens Gulch Road Conditions?

Post by Ulla »

Want some company?
climbridedive
Trip Reports (0)

Post by climbridedive »

Sorry Ulla, but leading a CMC trip, which is open to members but full at this time.
Ulla
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Ulla »

Cool. Not interested in a CMC trip! (not trying to be mean! Just my preference!) :)
zoriloco
14ers: 18  1 
Trip Reports (16)

Post by zoriloco »

Do you mind posting up conditions to the Summer TH I might be interested on climbing it Sunday.
climbridedive
Trip Reports (0)

Post by climbridedive »

Sure, will try to post on conditions when I get back Saturday night.
zoriloco
Trip Reports (16)

Post by zoriloco »

Thanks !
zoriloco
Trip Reports (16)

Post by zoriloco »

Hey! whats up,

Tried to get out Sunday but baby sitter did not come through. I guess Ill just have to wait until this weekend...... \:D/
Ulla
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Ulla »

Fletch wrote:Alan - I was with the group yesterday. If you went out today, road is snow covered from I-70. PM me if you need more info. Good luck otherwise!
Hey Fletch,
Thanks to you and the rest of the CMC group on Saturday, the road & trail were nicely packed down! :) I went up Grays yesterday...had to break trail in only a few places where the wind had created drifts.
Saw two other 14ers.com guys out there...they were doing Torreys via Kelso Ridge.

cheers!
Ulla