Forum
Your purchase of a synthetic or cotton shirt helps support 14ers.com. Thank you!

Other ways to help...

most recent pics of Chicago Basin

Colorado 14er peak questions, condition requests and other info. 14er Trip Reports, Condition Reports

most recent pics of Chicago Basin

Postby GeorgiaTyler » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 pm

My buddy and I are going to skin into chicago basin for thanksgiving, leaving tuesday morn. purg flats -> animas -> Needleton ->Chi. anybody have any recent pics? would be nice. hoping to bag a bird with a .22 on Thursday...

Re: most recent pics of Chicago Basin

Postby dehrlich101 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Not from Chicago Basin, but from around Silverton. Western aspect, guessing it'll be about the same in Chicago Basin.

silverton.jpg
silverton.jpg (107.21 KiB) Viewed 550 times
I am glad I shall never be young without wild country to be young in - Aldo Leopold

Support Colorado Search and Rescue - CORSAR Card

LOJ

Re: most recent pics of Chicago Basin

Postby GeorgiaTyler » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Thx. Well, my buddy just called and crapped out on me so i guess it's the usual eat 10k calories, nap and watch football.