Snowmass Creek Rd Maroon Bells

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Clarissa
14ers: 2 
Trip Reports (0)

Snowmass Creek Rd Maroon Bells

Post by Clarissa »

Anyone know if the overnight parking for the Snowmass Creek TH is open? There is an advisory on the Wh R NF Website that there is no overnight parking for the Maroon Bells Scenic Area and that you have to take a bus from Aspen Highlands.
I was supposed to be on the road by now, can anyone help me out?
Clarissa
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Snowmass Creek Rd Maroon Bells

Post by Clarissa »

Yeah, the TH is on Snowmass Creek Road. But, if you know that the Snowmass Creek TH is open for overnight parking, that is what I needed to know. Thanks very much.
Clarissa
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Clarissa »

I saw the notice on the White River National Forest website. Did I read that right?
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/whiterive ... PRD3809628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clarissa
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Clarissa »

Thank you!!