little bear conditions

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
tain21
14ers: 58  5  8 
13ers: 154 6 4
Trip Reports (0)

little bear conditions

Post by tain21 »

My apologies if I missed a post, as I searched and did not see anything...looking to head LB way Sat night. Did that area get as much snow or any snow like the rest of the ranges? Any beta would be appreciated...thank you and happy climbing.
Ceastar
14ers: 46  1 
13ers: 72 3
Trip Reports (1)

Re: little bear conditions

Post by Ceastar »

Wondering the same, but for Ellingwood Blanca. I found this Alamosa web cam that seems to show Blanca snow a week ago on time lapse, but looks mostly clear today. http://www.airportview.net/wx/usa/co/ka ... viewer.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tain21
14ers: 58  5  8 
13ers: 154 6 4
Trip Reports (0)

Post by tain21 »

Thanks, Ceastar. Nice link. The NOAA site also gives you a 3 day history. Best I could tell it snowed in the early AM today...? Good luck!
mtn_nut
14ers: 58  14 
13ers: 35 1
Trip Reports (5)

Post by mtn_nut »

I posted a conditions report