Kenosha Pass to Breckinridge

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Cthulhu 2008
14ers: 58  13  13 
13ers: 119 12 5
Trip Reports (4)

Kenosha Pass to Breckinridge

Post by Cthulhu 2008 »

Anyone been up there since the last storm? We are planning to hike from Kenosha Pass to Breck via Georgia Pass on Sunday. Weather looks marginal and I wonder what current conditions are like.

Thanks.

Andy
Cthulhu 2008 - Why Vote For A Lesser Evil
tmathews
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Kenosha Pass to Breckinridge

Post by tmathews »

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Cthulhu 2008
14ers: 58  13  13 
13ers: 119 12 5
Trip Reports (4)

Post by Cthulhu 2008 »

:lol:

Hilarious! Not super helpful, but pretty awesome. Anyone else?
Cthulhu 2008 - Why Vote For A Lesser Evil
speth
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 44
Trip Reports (3)

Post by speth »

tmathews wrote:Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Haven't heard of any weather reports, but its a full moon so I would go for it. When it gets dark out, bring dogs for protection, or your brain could be put in a jar and make the long voyage through the ether to Pluto...

All I want is to just have fun, live my life like a son of a gun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sarcasm or not, it's not even funny to post something like this. Not at this time. Reported.
larkinrx2
14ers: 35 
13ers: 7
Trip Reports (0)

Post by larkinrx2 »

speth wrote:
Haven't heard of any weather reports, but its a full moon so I would go for it. When it gets dark out, bring dogs for protection, or your brain could be put in a jar and make the long voyage through the ether to Pluto...

Speth, those are some amazing translating skills!
What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - That's all I need the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair and I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[Shithead growls at him]
I don't need my dog.
tmathews
Trip Reports (0)

Post by tmathews »

larkinrx2 wrote:
speth wrote:

LOL
speth
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 44
Trip Reports (3)

Post by speth »

larkinrx2 wrote:
speth wrote:

Not a translation, just giving supporting evidence. I got my masters from Miskatonic U in "Great Old Ones Studies".

All I want is to just have fun, live my life like a son of a gun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sarcasm or not, it's not even funny to post something like this. Not at this time. Reported.
timstich
14ers: 11 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by timstich »

Be sure to carry an extra compass just in case the angles are wrong. If it's any help, I think He still sleeps and waits on those days. Don't stop to give any cultist water. And bring the Webley-Fosbery.