ATTN: Board Administrator, Other Colorado Peaks

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
REM12082010
14ers: 31 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (0)

ATTN: Board Administrator, Other Colorado Peaks

Post by REM12082010 »

Perhaps I should know how to determine who you are and contact you via. PM? At any rate I attempted to post a new topic with two images attached without success. The images in question are not available on a publicly accessible web server, so would require the facility to post them as "Attachments" if that is an option on this board?
There has been no response as yet from the e-mail I sent to the Site Administrator.
Thanks, Ron
speth
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 44
Trip Reports (3)

Re: ATTN: Board Administrator, Other Colorado Peaks

Post by speth »

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg (86.06 KiB) Viewed 1231 times

All I want is to just have fun, live my life like a son of a gun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sarcasm or not, it's not even funny to post something like this. Not at this time. Reported.
alpha
14ers: 3 
13ers: 10
Trip Reports (0)

Post by alpha »

If your file size is too large (don't recall limit) or the resolution is too high (1024x1024, I believe), it will give you a message. In uploads I've done so far once I meet the resolution requirement I have automatically met the file size limit.
Hope that helps.
thatmushroom
14ers: 15  1 
13ers: 20 1 1
Trip Reports (2)

Post by thatmushroom »

Dear kind sirs,
I know this message will come to you as a surprise, but permit me of my desire to go into forum relationship with you.
I am Miss Noel Cleo Surugaba, a daughter to the late Al-badari Cookie Surugaba who has been trapped in country since war started.

I am seeking here to move from Yemen a sum in the amount for 200,000.00 CCC (US 200,000 chocolate chip cookies), as well as two undiscovered attachments which are to big and magnificent. Please, I will offer you 20% of my cookies in your assistance in moving fortune and attachments to safe place.
Please contact me at my alternate address in bill.middlebrook@patriotscheat.com with bank account info. Attachments will follow shortly.

Remain blessed,
Miss Noel Cleo
giarcd
14ers: 22 
13ers: 8
Trip Reports (15)

Post by giarcd »

Great smoke may reveal the intent of the post---I am easily confused :oops:
REM12082010
14ers: 31 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (0)

Post by REM12082010 »

"Problem" solved. Thanks to "alpha" and "speth" for their replies. To "speth" I would say I had done this previously without success, but for whatever reason it worked this time
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

Support sucks around here
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs
Hungry Jack
14ers: 12 
13ers: 4
Trip Reports (1)

Post by Hungry Jack »

thatmushroom wrote:Dear kind sirs,
I know this message will come to you as a surprise, but permit me of my desire to go into forum relationship with you.
I am Miss Noel Cleo Surugaba, a daughter to the late Al-badari Cookie Surugaba who has been trapped in country since war started.

I am seeking here to move from Yemen a sum in the amount for 200,000.00 CCC (US 200,000 chocolate chip cookies), as well as two undiscovered attachments which are to big and magnificent. Please, I will offer you 20% of my cookies in your assistance in moving fortune and attachments to safe place.
Please contact me at my alternate address in bill.middlebrook@patriotscheat.com with bank account info. Attachments will follow shortly.

Remain blessed,
Miss Noel Cleo
So true it has to be funny.
please rotate your device