Forum
Your purchase of a synthetic or cotton shirt helps support 14ers.com. Thank you!

Other ways to help...

Copper lift tickets

Info, conditions and gear related to skiing or riding Colorado Peaks, including the 14ers! Ski/Ride Trip Reports

Re: Copper lift tickets

Postby Dave B » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Copper tickets have been claimed.
The mountains - whose summits reach or exceed arbitrary thresholds for elevation and prominence - are calling and I must go.

-John Muir

Postby ulvetano » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:41 am

Thanks gents, for the copper ticket. Loving it up here today! Quick Bloody Mary break and I'm headed back out.

Postby lordhelmut » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:46 am

ulvetano wrote:Thanks gents, for the copper ticket. Loving it up here today! Quick Bloody Mary break and I'm headed back out.

Hey Chuck - There was an unspoken disclaimer that came with those Copper vouchers. No gloating while people are stuck at work!

Enjoy playing hooky........

Postby glarrea83 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:56 pm

lordhelmut wrote:
ulvetano wrote:Thanks gents, for the copper ticket. Loving it up here today! Quick Bloody Mary break and I'm headed back out.

Hey Chuck - There was an unspoken disclaimer that came with those Copper vouchers. No gloating while people are stuck at work!

Enjoy playing hooky........

Yeah... Chuck! Some of us are actually working! I did not appreciate the picture of your bloody Mary that appeared on my phone at around 11am! :wink:

Previous