Lincoln MKX clearance problems?

Trailhead condition requests, questions, alerts, etc.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
coloradoan4christ
Trip Reports (0)

Lincoln MKX clearance problems?

Post by coloradoan4christ »

Does anyone forsee me having any problems getting to a good parking location to do the Grays/Torrey combo in an '07 Lincoln MKX? Never been there so good advice is welcomed!
nsaladin
14ers: 58  1  5 
13ers: 12 1
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Lincoln MKX clearance problems?

Post by nsaladin »

You will be fine.
aleugers
14ers: 36 
13ers: 5
Trip Reports (0)

Post by aleugers »

not a problem, go for it.
juliankowa
14ers: 12 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by juliankowa »

I got to the trailhead in a 2001 T&C minivan. Slow and easy does it.
Flatlander born in the mountains ( Alps )
Doug Shaw
Trip Reports (5)

Post by Doug Shaw »

Don't know your car but I saw a Honda Accord and a BMW sedan at the upper trailhead last Saturday so if you've got the will and the nerve I'd think you could get anything up there.
the toninator
14ers: 22 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by the toninator »

Doug Shaw wrote:Don't know your car but I saw a Honda Accord and a BMW sedan at the upper trailhead last Saturday .
short wheel base.