Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Colorado photo book now available

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to try and sell your photos or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.

Colorado photo book now available

Postby mattpayne11 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi all,

I wanted to share my photo book with you all. I've been inspired by many of you to create this book. I know some of my photos are not "normal" compared to more traditional shots, but hopefully someone will like the book. The book is 46 pages and is very high quality hardback.

I know that Blurb has an offer right now that you can claim to get 20% off the order too, so that's pretty awesome. Just use the code "FBTHANKS" on checkout. The coupon expires on 12/3/12, so you have to act quickly to get in on that. I'm sure they'll have more soon too.

Thanks again to everyone's support over the years, this book is about 3 years in the making.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.blurb.com/books/3759273

Here's a few sample shots:

Last edited by mattpayne11 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Colorado photo book now available

Postby MonGoose » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey Matt, I received this message when I entered the coupon code: Sorry, this promotion cannot be be applied to books you did not author.

Re: Colorado photo book now available

Postby mattpayne11 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 pm

MonGoose wrote:Hey Matt, I received this message when I entered the coupon code: Sorry, this promotion cannot be be applied to books you did not author.

Sorry man, try this one instead: FBTHANKS

It is the one I meant to put in. The only difference is that it is 20% vs. 25%. Thanks for your interest Nick!