Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

boot liners for Scarpa Invernos

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

boot liners for Scarpa Invernos

Postby seano732 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Anyone know where i can pick up a pair of the high alti liners for the Invernos at less than retail? On the Scarpa site, they're going for $179, so if anyone has any ideas that could save me a few bucks, I'd appreciate it. I checked Backcountry.com, but didn't find them. Thanks in advance! Peace.
" I want to be more like the Ocean, no talking and all action"- Jane's Addiction
"Where is the love, to be found?"- Bob Marley
"It's just a ride..." Bill Hicks

Re: boot liners for Scarpa Invernos

Postby RoanMtnMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm

seano732 wrote:Anyone know where i can pick up a pair of the high alti liners for the Invernos at less than retail? On the Scarpa site, they're going for $179, so if anyone has any ideas that could save me a few bucks, I'd appreciate it. I checked Backcountry.com, but didn't find them. Thanks in advance! Peace.

I have some Inverno hi-alt liners you can borrow if you wear size 12. They are beaten up a bit, but they still work. PM me.
Always follow the 7 P's. Proper Planning & Preparation, Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

"An adventure is misery and discomfort, relived in the safety of reminiscence.” --Marco Polo

www.CalebWrayPhotography.com