Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

EMS Sale

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds
User avatar
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

EMS Sale

Postby MountainMedic » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:19 pm

I know most everybody here is an REI fiend, but I just hit up the Eastern Mountain Sports Sale back east and though I'd spread the word. There are some great deals if you're cool with ordering online. LS Nepals are going for $408; lots of other great stuff too.

www.ems.com

User avatar
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: EMS Sale

Postby Jeremy Bauman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered some Dynafits \:D/

Jeremy

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6578
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: EMS Sale

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 am

If you're using EMS, please don't forget that we have an affiliate relationship with them. I don't rememeber what the kickback is, but it's probably 6 or 7% of the sale.

http://www.14ers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4456
Only SNOW will end the madness

User avatar
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 pm
Location: Monument & Breck

Re: EMS Sale

Postby powhound » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 am

BillMiddlebrook wrote:If you're using EMS, please don't forget that we have an affiliate relationship with them. I don't rememeber what the kickback is, but it's probably 6 or 7% of the sale.

http://www.14ers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4456


Hey Bill...any chance you could somehow get those other companies to show up on the home page? I see there is a lack of space... so maybe a dropdown when you mouse over the area? This might help remind us about them.

Also...have you ever thought about linking up with Mountain Gear or Camp Saver? They both seem to be reliable companies and have good sales once in while.

User avatar
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: EMS Sale

Postby jblyth » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 am

Great deal on the Nepals with no tax and free shipping, thanks for posting this. Do they sell Heady Topper too?

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6578
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: EMS Sale

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:46 am

powhound wrote:
BillMiddlebrook wrote:If you're using EMS, please don't forget that we have an affiliate relationship with them. I don't rememeber what the kickback is, but it's probably 6 or 7% of the sale.

http://www.14ers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4456


Hey Bill...any chance you could somehow get those other companies to show up on the home page? I see there is a lack of space... so maybe a dropdown when you mouse over the area? This might help remind us about them.

Also...have you ever thought about linking up with Mountain Gear or Camp Saver? They both seem to be reliable companies and have good sales once in while.

I'll try to rearrange the home page to get more on there. I just checked MG and they do have an affiliate program, so I'll add them to the list.
Thanks!
Only SNOW will end the madness

User avatar
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: EMS Sale

Postby MountainMedic » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm

jblyth wrote:Great deal on the Nepals with no tax and free shipping, thanks for posting this. Do they sell Heady Topper too?


Alas, Heady Topper is only available in Vermont and never through online order. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before, but it's really good. Problem is drink too much of it and you might wind up with a crappy memory.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests