Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm
- Location: Longmont, CO
jchapell wrote:Would love to hear anyone's thoughts tonight on snowshoes...trying to decide whether to strap them on for an early morning departure tomorrow (Sunday).
Don't bother. Completely unnecessary with the current conditions. Microspikes were nice to have though.
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm
- Location: Woodland Park, Colorado
Couldn't have asked for much better 'winter' weather on Quandary! Sure was great to meet you all! - Noel
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me!
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 am
- Location: Parker, Colorado
What a great time yesterday! It was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with everyone. I just put up a photo trip report for everyone. Too many pics for the thread.
- Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 am
- Location: Denver (Southeast)
MountainHiker wrote:Thanks Alby. It was a great day! It was nice meeting some new people and seeing some familiar faces. COOKIES!
Another +1. Great day till it started snowing goats.