Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Yale on MLK Day (1/21)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Yale on MLK Day (1/21)

Postby jmc5040 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

MonGoose wrote:On the ride home Jeff, Kush and I were commenting on what a great day we had and how much we really enjoyed hiking with you guys and eating pizza. I hope to hike with you all again in the future. Thanks for a great day!

Summit_1658_clarity10_sm.jpg

NOTE: If you would like a higher res copy of this photo, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

That is a sweet photo Nick. Looks like you guys had an awesome day! I really wanted to go, but instead I sat at my computer for 12 hrs till I couldn't see straight.
"My senses become heightened and the stresses of life fade with each step I take further from civilization. When I'm in the wilderness my brain and body work seamlessly together to do their finest work - a single flowing track down one of natures high peaks." - Jeremy Jones

Postby justiner » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Yes! Thanks for the great hike, everyone, and trail report put together. I most def. appreciate the ride other Lamb/Justin was able to give to me - that was an early pickup and most appreciative. Hopefully all that coffee and breakfast burritos I brought sat well! And also thanks to Westcliff Jeff for the beer!

Def. will need to do something else, again. My sched. is flexible and I'm up for most anything, as my List is full of enormous holes ;)
The Long Ranger | STRAVA

"Any effort that has self-glorification as its final endpoint is bound to end in disaster" - Pirsig

Postby Nelson » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 am

Thanks, guys for the Beta. I got out there on Wednesday and did pretty much the exact same climb you did with the exact same conditions. The crux for me was the drive home (ice storm of the century in Utah). The last 50 miles took 2 hours.

Previous