Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (Feb. 7)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (Feb. 7)

Postby zdero1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:43 am

Comin'! Excited to see ya there!

Postby MtnChick » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 pm

While Jeff was lazing around eating bacon and cookies on Pikes "Peak," I was busy lining up a food cart for Thursday night! Check it out!! http://www.crazygoodmobile.com \:D/

Postby krz2fer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Wow, I haven't been to one of these in years. Good timing to check back in to the forums today. Looking forward to meeting some of you there! Good brewery choice.
Chris

Postby SurfNTurf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Everyone that comes will get a half-off coupon for First Ascent, and we'll have some free raffle items as well.
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

Postby MtnChick » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Don't fall for the "kissing booth" trick. It's just a bathroom with a beard in it. You guys need a new joke. :roll:

Postby SurfNTurf » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:32 pm

In addition to the 50-percent-off coupons, we'll have a $50 gift card and beanies to raffle away for free. Given that no one is posting in this thread, I'd say if you show up your odds of winning are pretty good. :lol:
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

Postby I Man » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 pm

SurfNTurf wrote:In addition to the 50-percent-off coupons, we'll have a $50 gift card and beanies to raffle away for free. Given that no one is posting in this thread, I'd say if you show up your odds of winning are pretty good. :lol:

I Man is going. I Man wants $50 gift card.
You can touch the void, just don't fall into it.

"I fly a starship across the universe divide....and when I reach the other side...I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can. Perhaps I may become a Mountain Man again.

Postby SeracZack » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 pm

There's probably a few that are coming that just haven't posted yet. Still wondering if that statement means I just confirmed coming or not...

But yes, I would like to come.
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
-Helen Keller

Postby kansas » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:56 pm

In.
"In the end, of course, it changed almost nothing. But I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams."
— Jon Krakauer

Postby Trainer Keri » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Going, only because I was promised dancing...
Trainer Keri

Postby MtnChick » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Pretty sure the most clever post in this thread earns at least 5 raffle tickets. (Kissing booth comment INCLUDED) =D>

Postby semitrueskerm » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Hoping to make it! Looking forward to meeting many people I know only by name...and reputation! :lol:

PreviousNext