Centennial finish

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
pak
14ers: 58  1 
13ers: 192 2 3
Trip Reports (0)

Centennial finish

Post by pak »

I summited Dallas Peak yesterday, my remaining Centennial. I'd like to thank Brian Dunne for being a great climbing partner for Dallas. I've climbed many of the Centennials solo, but thanks to those who have climbed with me.

Thanks to all who have posted trip reports and forum topics. The information on this site is very useful. Thanks to Bill for hosting the site.

Safe climbing everyone...
Phil
JChitwood
14ers: 58 
13ers: 51
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Centennial finish

Post by JChitwood »

Congratulations. Such an accomplishment. A big commitment to summit 100 peaks.
"I'll make it." - Jimmy Chitwood
laswa-guide
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 136
Trip Reports (0)

Post by laswa-guide »

The thanks is all mine. It was an honor to follow your lead and be with you on your finisher.

Brian
drewski
14ers: 47  6 
13ers: 77
Trip Reports (0)

Post by drewski »

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment.
Mtnman200
14ers: 58  1 
13ers: 440
Trip Reports (85)

Post by Mtnman200 »

Congratulation! Dallas Peak is a nice one to finish on.
"Adventure without risk is not possible." - Reinhold Messner