Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

13er Trip Report Pages

Colorado 13er questions, conditions, and other info should be posted here. Also includes topics related to 13ers.com. 13er Trip Reports
Site Administrator

13er Trip Report Pages

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:00 pm

NEW!
I've added 13ers to the TR pages. Soooo, everyone can now use this area instead of forum threads. The link is below, plus I'll be adding an icon link on the home page soon.

Trip Reports
Last edited by BillMiddlebrook on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only SNOW will end the madness

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:00 pm

If you find any "bugs" in the new TR pages, please post there. I'm still doing some system testing.

Thanks!

Postby USAKeller » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:08 pm

Bill, I think this is a fabulous addition to the site and know that many people will enjoy and look forward to it also!!

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:31 pm

Thanks!

I still have a few changes to make. TalusMonkey also brought up the idea of attaching a comment section to trip reports so people could give feedback, etc. like what's been done on previous 13er reports entered into the forum. It's a great idea, and I'll be adding it to the 14er section too.

Tomorrow I hope to "convert" a bunch of the forum 13er reports into the new system. Data entry. I love it!

Postby USAKeller » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:34 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:Thanks!

I still have a few changes to make. TalusMonkey also brought up the idea of attaching a comment section to trip reports so people could give feedback, etc. like what's been done on previous 13er reports entered into the forum. It's a great idea, and I'll be adding it to the 14er section too.

Tomorrow I hope to "convert" a bunch of the forum 13er reports into the new system. Data entry. I love it!

Yes, he told me that! Since a lot of us have been starting threads with links to the 14ers we've climbed this winter, a lot of people have responded with good feedback- it's very nice to hear. Looking forward to your upcoming changes! Cheers!

Caroline

Postby JimR » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:13 am

Just when you think the site can't get any better, ... Very helpful addition, Bill. Thanks.
I have more age than experience, more experience than knowledge, and more knowledge than wisdom.
Yet somehow I usually make it back to the car safely; and oftentimes, so do the people that I'm with.

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:24 am

Ok, I converted most of the recent 13er reports that were added in the forum - mostly from SarahT!

Trip Reports