Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

And the Emmy goes to...

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.

Re: And the Emmy goes to...

Postby d_baker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 am

Oldskool70 wrote:
d_baker wrote:Love Hate:

TMathews vs. Incline Users

As you can see, this is quite the list. But I'm sure I'm missing several other possible categories as well as nominees. Feel free to add to the list.
And if you're a nominee, I'm sorry but don't expect a real award if you win. A poll comes later. Well, maybe.....

Since I'm from Colorado Springs I'm going with the local guy Terry. Although I agree with him, I have yet to meet him - so I am a bit leary voting for him. Please don't harm me Mr. Mathews!!! 8-[

To be clear, the Love Hate was meant to mean a Love Hate "relationship." Terry generally has/d a love hate towards people that use the incline and would sometimes explode at people that discuss it on the forum.

Terry could fit into the MIA category too, if that category existed or was added to the list. Ahhh....lists!! ;)

Sugar Madison wrote:
davebks wrote:what ever happened to The Baron??

Had a couple kids, moved out of the mountains, went on with life in another direction... I still talk to him on occasion, he's doing well.

Perhaps you could convince him to do a guest appearance occasionally, just for old times sake. That would be good.

Previous