Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

If we survive the Mayan Apocalypse

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.

Re: If we survive the Mayan Apocalypse

Postby DeucesWild » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am

bking14ers wrote:I love #5. I take it your tired of the old one? I hope she doesn't read your post or she may do the same...

I'm gonna try to maintain a friendly plutonic relationship with the old one...I'll let you know how that goes.
Snowflakes, Uber Alles!

www.deuceIRA.com. Put the Douche in your FiDeuceiary needs today!!

Postby SilverLynx » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 am

DeucesWild wrote:
bking14ers wrote:I love #5. I take it your tired of the old one? I hope she doesn't read your post or she may do the same...

I'm gonna try to maintain a friendly plutonic relationship with the old one...I'll let you know how that goes.

A relationship with radioactive materials? That sounds intriguing.
"Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come."
~Ellen DeGeneres

"The only journey is the one within."
~Rainer Maria Rilke

Postby Bill Cummings » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:23 am

A relationship with radioactive materials? That sounds intriguing.

Nah, I think he means he's aiming for a really, really long-distance relationship. Either that or he plans to treat her like Mickey Mouse's dog.

To paraphrase Stephen Colbert, I'm a firm believer in the ancient Mayan prediction that on December 31, 2012, the year as we know it will end.
Bill "Blind Willie" Cummings

"God loves you just the way you are. But He loves you way too much to let you stay that way." --"Junebug"
"You can't argue with the truth when it comes up and bites you on the buttocks." --Peter Lang

Postby DeucesWild » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 am

iamthemarmot wrote:Go out with each and every 14er member that's active. Originally, I was going to say all the single girls here, but that wasn't my point. It would be fun to go out with each and everyone of all of you personally, learn about you, become friends, climb a bit. It would be great to expand my friendship so I knew each and everyone of you.

Yea, it sounds mushy and stuff. But, I think it would be great to personally know all of you.

Sounds like a good plan. "Iamthemarmot" is a great U/N, btw. Location: Sitting in a talus garden waiting for the sun!
Snowflakes, Uber Alles!

www.deuceIRA.com. Put the Douche in your FiDeuceiary needs today!!

Previous