6 year old 14er record?

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
MeAndTheBoy
14ers: 3 
Trip Reports (0)

6 year old 14er record?

Post by MeAndTheBoy »

I folks, new to the sight. Anyone know of any records for kids this age? My son is competitive and it would be nice to give him more motivation to accompany me on hikes.

He did Grays last year at 5, Bierstadt last Sunday, and we'll attempt Torrey's on Friday.

Just curious, not a big deal but it would be fun to give him something to chase.

Thanks, and this site is fantastic. I look forward to doing my part to support the site.
happymtnclimber
Trip Reports (0)

Re: 6 year old 14er record?

Post by happymtnclimber »

http://14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41725" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MeAndTheBoy
14ers: 3 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by MeAndTheBoy »

Wow, I figured there were some impressive kids. Thanks
ScaredyCat
Trip Reports (0)

Post by ScaredyCat »

You should check out Axel's dad doing the 14 speed record right now. I am biased, however as they are my sons and husband.