La Plata Dall Sheep

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Le Marmot
Trip Reports (0)

Re: La Plata Dall Sheep

Post by Le Marmot »

Richard Derkase wrote:Anyone that would put an animal costume on and walk around in the Colorado hills is an idiot, pretty much guaranteed to be shot dead and have their carcass displayed on the interwebs.

Dick
Yes you pretty much are a dick with very little or no sense of humor and complete ignorance of the "arm bears" provision of the second amendment" DICK
Its got ELECTROLYTES!
Le Marmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Le Marmot »

Richard Derkase wrote:
Le Marmot wrote:Yes you pretty much are a dick with very little or no sense of humor
Maybe if the bears were armed, the recently deceased wolverine would still live, and one bonehead would be pushing daisies. Maybe said bears would look out for your extended family as well, Mr. Whistlepig.

Dick
That's great...thanks for living up to your namesake.
Its got ELECTROLYTES!
Le Marmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Le Marmot »

Richard Derkase wrote:
Le Marmot wrote:thanks for living up to your namesake.
Anytime, Frenchie Whistlepig. :lol:

Dick
Also thanks for the laughs beardy mcdouchebag. Happy trails.
Its got ELECTROLYTES!
Le Marmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Le Marmot »

Richard Derkase wrote:
Le Marmot wrote:Also thanks for the laughs beardy mcdouchebag.
We (mostly you) sound like Donald Trump. What is this world coming to?

Dick
Or cankles mc Clinton (you).
Its got ELECTROLYTES!
Le Marmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Le Marmot »

Richard Derkase wrote:
Le Marmot wrote:cankles mc Clinton
First, it's pretty pathetic that you're going after a 65 year old woman for not being doable. What would your mom say?

Second, she'll soon be President Cankles McClinton.

Thanks to your hero, Trump.

Dick
Third and last, im not a trump supporter either. I understand you two wear the same tartan, so what? be loud and proud. I will refer you as Mac...better? Have a better tomorrow!
Its got ELECTROLYTES!
Bigtruckerman
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Bigtruckerman »

My apologies it was a mountain goat. But from the posts I read here seems to be a bunch of pricks. I would not want to hike with people like that. Thanks Bill for the correction.
My-Therapy
14ers: 57  2 
13ers: 31 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by My-Therapy »

Tory Wells wrote:I'm calling BS. First, obviously, there are no Dall Sheep in Colorado. Second, if maybe it was a mountain goat, I've never seen goats in the Sawatch. Somebody feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong.
I have seen Mountain Goats on Antero, Harvard, and Massive.
onebyone
14ers: 58  1 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by onebyone »

My-Therapy wrote:
Tory Wells wrote:I'm calling BS. First, obviously, there are no Dall Sheep in Colorado. Second, if maybe it was a mountain goat, I've never seen goats in the Sawatch. Somebody feel free to correct me on this if I'm wrong.
I have seen Mountain Goats on Antero, Harvard, and Massive.

I have as well. And La Plata. There are mtn goats for sure throughout the sawatch
onebyone
Trip Reports (0)

Post by onebyone »

peter303 wrote:Its the name of a sheep common in Denali Park. i saw many on a recent visit there.

The goats on Mt Evans are rather forward. They come up to the drivers window and beg like a panhandler in downtown Denver. I wonder how they learned that behavior :-D
There are many in the Chugach, as well, outside of Anchorage. Cool animals.
onebyone
Trip Reports (0)

Post by onebyone »

http://www.eptrail.com/ci_23663349/rock ... river-road" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dean couture
Trip Reports (0)

Post by dean couture »

Was a mountain Goat. He messed with me also..
BratwurstGoblin
14ers: 21 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (0)

Post by BratwurstGoblin »

Mountain goat on Belford this past Sunday: