Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

14ers.com DECALS

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Site Administrator

14ers.com DECALS

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri May 23, 2008 2:34 pm

Well, the days of FREE decals are over! I give away thousands of them and they cost about $0.50 each to be printed. If you would still like to receive a decal, please include $0.50 in the envelope for each decal. For more info, check out the Decals Page.

Btw, I'm getting a new decal printed soon and it will look something like this:
Only SNOW will end the madness

Site Administrator

Re: 14ers.com DECALS

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:31 pm

The new decals (Version 4) are here!

Check out the Decals page or the 14ers.com Store.

Postby jrsummit » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:12 pm

oh sure...come out with the new one just an hour after I order the old one. You win this round Bill #-o

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:26 pm

No problem - I haven't mailed your envelope out yet. Do you want me to put a #4 in there?

Postby jrsummit » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:No problem - I haven't mailed your envelope out yet. Do you want me to put a #4 in there?

I'm just messing with you...v3 will look awesome on my truck, thanks for the offer. Talk about customer service!

Postby GBguy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:45 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:Well, the days of FREE decals are over! I give away thousands of them and they cost about $0.50 each to be printed. If you would still like to receive a decal, please include $0.50 in the envelope for each decal. For more info, check out the Decals Page.

Bill, just charge a dollar for each one and keep the extra .50 for beer money or something. i'm sure all your faithful 14ers.com followers wouldn't mind throwing you some extra change!

on second thought, you're giving away THOUSANDS of them? how about charging a buck and using the extra money for an annual 14ers.com bash....at your place of course!!! :iluvbeer: \:D/
"You know, if you take everything I've ever accomplished in my entire life and condense it down into one day, it looks decent!"

Postby Shane-O-Mac » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Bill,

I sent several envelopes in when they were free but never received a decal. I definitely don't mind the cost, as a matter of fact I am willing to donate some money in order to help 14ers continue serving all of us.

Is there anything special I need to do when sending in a donation in order to receive a decal.

to whom should a make out a check?

Shane-o

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:49 pm

The only time I didn't mail decals back to people (when they were free) is when they forgot to put a stamp on the SASE envelope or forgot to include an envelope entirely.

Now, the 14ers.com store order form can be used to get decals. Instructions are on the form.

Postby Weegie5 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 am

One thing I think would be sweet are some 14ers.com decals/stickers with the Colorado state flag coloring, like the Never Summer Eagle stickers that are pretty popular, at least around the front range.

I think it would be doubly sweet if the sticker/decal was made to stick on the inside of a car window with static cling, like most car stickers these days.

P.S. Sorry for the necro-post, but since the topic of decals had already been brought up, it seemed appropriate to mention this here.
~James

Postby Andymcp1 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Just ordered a couple! Now to convince my wife her car also needs one, or on second thought she is a female meaning use of the rear view mirror is minimal and/or absent which means she may never notice. +1 for me

Postby Scuba Steve » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 pm

It might be a stale thread, but it brought it to my attention and I ended up grabbing one.

Steve-

Postby MtHurd » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm

This one is my favorite. I like the way the state of Virginia is superimposed on the decal.

http://www.14ers.com/images/decal4.gif

Next