Grand Teton Climbing Video

14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Brian C
14ers: 45  5 
13ers: 19
Trip Reports (25)

Grand Teton Climbing Video

Post by Brian C »

Here is a video I finally put together from when Glen and I climbed the Grand last August.
I got thinking about Derek's post about video software so I did this one with iMovie. It's nothing special but was pretty easy to put together.

http://www.brianinthewild.com/grand-tet ... irect.html
Brian in the Wild
Lists of John
"Nature never did betray the heart that loved her." - Wordsworth
SKIBREC
14ers: 12 
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Grand Teton Climbing Video

Post by SKIBREC »

tks brian for the video brought back memories of my first climb of the grand...july 1976 did the climb along side of glen exum doing his 45th aniver of him climbing it for the first time....also ran into bill briggs that day on the climb....really cool cpl of days in july 1976
Mike & Gail

There's no such thing as bad weather... just the wrong gear
Johnson
14ers: 58 
13ers: 42
Trip Reports (6)

Post by Johnson »

Brian, this just wets my appetite for a peak that is on my top 10 list! We need to chat about it at Grimm Bro's some night!
In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. - Psalm 95:4

"I would be doing myself a disservice and every member of this band if I didn't perform the hell out of this." - Gene
atalarico
14ers: 16  2 
13ers: 22
Trip Reports (5)

Post by atalarico »

Same here! Nice work. That really looks like a fun route.
JohnP FTC
14ers: 10  3 
13ers: 11
Trip Reports (0)

Post by JohnP FTC »

So cool. I also liked the rest of your videos. Let's get out again soon.

-John
If you wish to make an apple pie truly from scratch, you must first invent the universe. -Carl Sagan
Brian C
14ers: 45  5 
13ers: 19
Trip Reports (25)

Post by Brian C »

Thanks everybody!

Barry - Let's do it! Shoot me a message next time you're free and we'll head to Grimm.
Brian in the Wild
Lists of John
"Nature never did betray the heart that loved her." - Wordsworth
MatB
14ers: 22  1  1 
13ers: 98 4 1
Trip Reports (3)

Post by MatB »

Very entertaining, great work! Looks like one fun adventure.
"Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived,'"
- Dalai Lama, when asked about what surprises him the most about humanity
bking14ers
14ers: 49 
13ers: 4
Trip Reports (0)

Post by bking14ers »

Loved it... Thanks.
Everything you want in life is on the other side of fear. -- Margaret T.
You'll never have a better chance to climb that mountain than you do today. -- Dave C.
Dude! I knew you would cave-in once we got up there. -- Dean G.