Conditions on Mt. Lindsey?

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
rjennings
14ers: 19 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (1)

Conditions on Mt. Lindsey?

Post by rjennings »

I am headed down to hit Mt. Lindsey this weekend with some buddies and am wondering if anybody knows conditions on the mountain. A couple of the guys want to hit the Northeast Ridge (class 4ish) and I am deciding whether to bring my dog, which would force me up the gully. If there is any snow on the ridge, I am going to head up the gully and will bring my pup...
"The mountains are calling, and I must go." -John Muir
Breckskier
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 16 7
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Conditions on Mt. Lindsey?

Post by Breckskier »

Free bump. Heading there tomorrow also so any info greatly appreciated!
"If you don't do it this year you'll only be 1 year older when you do." -Warren Miller