Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (December)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (December)

Postby 14erAddict » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

bergsteigen wrote:
Mindy wrote:Up for a car pool from/to Boulder as well.....

Yeah, we should create a Boulder caravan!

Yesssss! I'll be coming from Boulder as well :)
"In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks" - John Muir

Postby SilverLynx » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 pm

I may or may not go, we'll see... :roll:
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
~Steve Jobs

Postby GregMiller » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Darnit, I'll be in line for the midnight showing of the hobbit. You all have fun! :-D
Still Here
been scared and battered. My hopes the wind done scattered. Snow has friz me, Sun has baked me,
Looks like between 'em they done Tried to make me
Stop laughin', stop lovin', stop livin'-- But I don't care! I'm still here!
Langston Hughes

Postby DeucesWild » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

bergsteigen wrote:Why thank you for your concern! But I'm actually doing quite well financially speaking, especially as I was just able to find $10K+ savings in my budget over the next few years. \:D/

It just so happens that a new product I have to offer can be had for exactly that figure. 10K buyin, and you get a 50% annual return on investment. And if you sign right now, you get a choice of a Toaster, Cappuccino Maker, or Buffet Blender as an introductory gift. Just in time to regift as a wonderful Xmas present for someone you love!

And, I'll deliver it gift wrapped as well.
Snowflakes, Uber Alles!

www.deuceIRA.com. Put the Douche in your FiDeuceiary needs today!!

Postby bergsteigen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:45 pm

DeucesWild wrote:It just so happens that a new product I have to offer can be had for exactly that figure. 10K buyin, and you get a 50% annual return on investment. And if you sign right now, you get a choice of a Toaster, Cappuccino Maker, or Buffet Blender as an introductory gift. Just in time to regift as a wonderful Xmas present for someone you love!

Interesting! Too bad I tend to be pretty conservative with my money, as I've watched one too many investments fizzle into nothingness. I already have some ideas where to invest, and once I see something worthwhile with some assurance of a decent return, I'll be sure to jump on it.
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."
- Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)

http://otinasadventures.com

Postby DeucesWild » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm

bergsteigen wrote:Too bad I tend to be pretty conservative with my money, as I've watched one too many investments fizzle into nothingness.

Well, when you're ready to finally get it right, get in touch with me. You'll soon be a one-percenter and voting for the Dumbos before you know it!
Snowflakes, Uber Alles!

www.deuceIRA.com. Put the Douche in your FiDeuceiary needs today!!

Postby gdthomas » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 pm

bergsteigen wrote:
DeucesWild wrote:It just so happens that a new product I have to offer can be had for exactly that figure. 10K buyin, and you get a 50% annual return on investment. And if you sign right now, you get a choice of a Toaster, Cappuccino Maker, or Buffet Blender as an introductory gift. Just in time to regift as a wonderful Xmas present for someone you love!

Interesting! Too bad I tend to be pretty conservative with my money, as I've watched one too many investments fizzle into nothingness. I already have some ideas where to invest, and once I see something worthwhile with some assurance of a decent return, I'll be sure to jump on it.

You're a wise person, Otina.

Postby RyGuy » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm in.

Also coming from Boulder.

-Ryan
"Climbing mountains is the only thing I know that combines the best of the physical, spiritual, and emotional world all rolled into one." -Steve Gladbach

Postby ulvetano » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 pm

If I'm not out of town for work...in

Postby Mindy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:54 am

Uggg I got my dates wrong! Can't make this one either! Fingers crossed for next one.

Postby Scotzman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Sounds fun, have to check the schedule; and try to make sure the 12:01 showing still happens. :)
Scotzman
Every man dies, not every man really lives.
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Postby MonGoose » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Scotzman wrote:Sounds fun, have to check the schedule; and try to make sure the 12:01 showing still happens. :)

You're telling me that you'll be standing in line at 6:00 for a midnight showing? ](*,)

What are you going to do, watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy on your iPhone while you're standing in line? Come have a beer with us!

PreviousNext