Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Hurry! Two $18 copies of GR's Thirteeners book on Amazon.com

Colorado 13er questions, conditions, and other info should be posted here. Also includes topics related to 13ers.com. 13er Trip Reports

Hurry! Two $18 copies of GR's Thirteeners book on Amazon.com

Postby geojed » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 pm

A minute ago there were three used copies of Colorado Thirteeners for sale on Amazon.com for $18 each. I just bought one so there are two left! \:D/ \:D/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1555914195/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I originally posted this in the other thread on the Thirteeners book but that has been banished to OR so I thought I'd post it anew on the forum.
Last edited by geojed on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• It's by getting away from life that we can see it most clearly... It's by depriving ourselves of the myriad of everyday experiences that we renew our appreciation for them...I've learned from my experiences in the mountains that I love life. — Dave Johnston
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
• The best climber in the world is the one who’s having the most fun.— Alex Lowe
• Why do I climb the mountain? Because I'm in love! — The Captain

Re: Hurry! Two $18 copies of GR's Thirteeners book on Amazon

Postby anasarca76 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up!! I'm now a proud owner of one of these elusive books! Ya!

Postby geojed » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Well that was fast! They're gone now. All right, who got the other one??
• It's by getting away from life that we can see it most clearly... It's by depriving ourselves of the myriad of everyday experiences that we renew our appreciation for them...I've learned from my experiences in the mountains that I love life. — Dave Johnston
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
• The best climber in the world is the one who’s having the most fun.— Alex Lowe
• Why do I climb the mountain? Because I'm in love! — The Captain

Postby mtnmaneric » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Is the Thirteeners book out of print? (possibly silly question)

I had no idea, I got mine back in 2006 and has been used heavily. Would never think about selling it, especially with all the check marks and writing in it, but just very surprised!

Postby awilbur77 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 pm

The book is out of print. I talked with Gerry Roach in Dec 2012 and the reprint of it is in progress although Gerry said not to expect to see it in stores until late 2013.
"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." - Hellen Keller

Postby SenadR » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Found this book @ http://2ndandcharles.com/ Parker/Arapahoe, it's in good shape, i paid $8 i'll take $10, first come first serve!
Attachments
book1.jpg
book1.jpg (128.97 KiB) Viewed 535 times

Postby ameristrat » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:38 pm

I'll take it: are you in the Parker area?