Hurry! Two $18 copies of GR's Thirteeners book on Amazon.com

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
geojed
14ers: 58  8 
13ers: 138 13
Trip Reports (29)

Hurry! Two $18 copies of GR's Thirteeners book on Amazon.com

Post by geojed »

A minute ago there were three used copies of Colorado Thirteeners for sale on Amazon.com for $18 each. I just bought one so there are two left! \:D/ \:D/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... ition=used" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I originally posted this in the other thread on the Thirteeners book but that has been banished to OR so I thought I'd post it anew on the forum.
Last edited by geojed on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• It's by getting away from life that we can see it most clearly... It's by depriving ourselves of the myriad of everyday experiences that we renew our appreciation for them...I've learned from my experiences in the mountains that I love life. — Dave Johnston
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
anasarca76
14ers: 57 
13ers: 33
Trip Reports (5)

Re: Hurry! Two $18 copies of GR's Thirteeners book on Amazon

Post by anasarca76 »

Thanks for the heads up!! I'm now a proud owner of one of these elusive books! Ya!
geojed
13ers: 138 13
Trip Reports (29)

Post by geojed »

Well that was fast! They're gone now. All right, who got the other one??
• It's by getting away from life that we can see it most clearly... It's by depriving ourselves of the myriad of everyday experiences that we renew our appreciation for them...I've learned from my experiences in the mountains that I love life. — Dave Johnston
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
mtnmaneric
14ers: 58  7  20 
13ers: 373
Trip Reports (0)

Post by mtnmaneric »

Is the Thirteeners book out of print? (possibly silly question)

I had no idea, I got mine back in 2006 and has been used heavily. Would never think about selling it, especially with all the check marks and writing in it, but just very surprised!
SenadR
13ers: 193 3
Trip Reports (0)

Post by SenadR »

Found this book @ http://2ndandcharles.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Parker/Arapahoe, it's in good shape, i paid $8 i'll take $10, first come first serve!
Attachments
book1.jpg
book1.jpg (128.97 KiB) Viewed 761 times
ameristrat
14ers: 58  6 
13ers: 30
Trip Reports (9)

Post by ameristrat »

I'll take it: are you in the Parker area?