- Posts: 786
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 pm
- Location: Thornton (CO Blvd & 136th Ave)
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm
- Location: Chicago area
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm
- Location: Littleton, CO
And the classic, my all-time favorite, John West Salmon.
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
• The best climber in the world is the one who’s having the most fun.— Alex Lowe
• Why do I climb the mountain? Because I'm in love! — The Captain
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Aardvark, ajkagy, amydg33, Broken Knee, buckeyejes, Buckie06, carllaniak, cathyf, ColoradoEd, CSNative, dannerkm, dannyg23, DanR, David Massarano, Doug Shaw, douglas, drbobjr, FlatLander89, Flips, glenmiz, GreenHorn, GregMiller, h2onet, happymtnclimber, harpoon17, HikerT, hnorbs, iheshvail, Imcp, indianhillsted, jasterlund, jbchalk, jdorje, johnF, JohnHesse, justinw501, killstorm, Knighthawk, KrtRcr31, Lance Snead, ldorneman, Liquid Shadow, litote312, martinleroux, mcmanusj, MGoBlue, Minstrel Max, mkrier, mr_Chris, MUni Rider, Nierman, Oldskool70, pacocubo, Phantom, RadioJay, randyk, RJR84, robwater, SandyO, scberger, SchralpTheGnar, screeman57, semitrueskerm, SikYou, Sonny Yohn, speth, summitbound, Tejonmax, TheOtherIndian, Tom Stockton, Tory Wells, TrailDog100, tripfour, twhalm, UserName79, Voodoo302, Wilderness_hike and 161 guests