Page 1 of 1

Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:27 pm
by d_baker
I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:32 pm
by osprey
^
Will introducing wolf packs in Colorado lead to increasing Covid infections in aluminum monoliths.

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm
by cottonmountaineering
osprey wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:32 pm
^
Will introducing wolf packs in Colorado lead to increasing Covid infections in aluminum monoliths.
yes

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:40 pm
by rijaca
This is a good use of apples....
Apple Pie Moonshine.JPG
Apple Pie Moonshine.JPG (114.54 KiB) Viewed 1503 times

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:40 pm
by d_baker
cottonmountaineering wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm
osprey wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:32 pm
^
Will introducing wolf packs in Colorado lead to increasing Covid infections in aluminum monoliths.
yes
Had not thought of that threat to the monoliths.
I thought the biggest risk in regards to monoliths would be the idiots in the winter backcountry putting their tongue on it.

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 pm
by cottonmountaineering
d_baker wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:40 pm
cottonmountaineering wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm
osprey wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:32 pm
^
Will introducing wolf packs in Colorado lead to increasing Covid infections in aluminum monoliths.
yes
Had not thought of that threat to the monoliths.
I thought the biggest risk in regards to monoliths would be the idiots in the winter backcountry putting their tongue on it.
you aren't supposed to lick those?

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 pm
by d_baker
This is probably the wrong thread to pose this question, but have you ever smoked pot thru an apple?
Do you remove the seed? ;)

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:43 pm
by d_baker
cottonmountaineering wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 pm
d_baker wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:40 pm
cottonmountaineering wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm


yes
Had not thought of that threat to the monoliths.
I thought the biggest risk in regards to monoliths would be the idiots in the winter backcountry putting their tongue on it.
you aren't supposed to lick those?
Results may vary. I learned the hard way on the jungle gym as a kid.

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:34 pm
by AndrewLyonsGeibel
d_baker wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 pm
This is probably the wrong thread to pose this question, but have you ever smoked pot thru an apple?
Do you remove the seed? ;)
Or a soda can. Oh the good old days.

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:32 pm
by timisimaginary

Re: Where can I buy an apple?

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:42 pm
by highpilgrim
Road apples are free but I can’t vouch for their taste.

And some parts of the country they’re easy to come by. You can eat as much as you want but floss might be required.