Example of how to do your first TR.

FAQ and threads for those just starting to hike the Colorado 14ers.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
k_fergie
14ers: 58  2  1 
13ers: 160 33 5
Trip Reports (5)

Re: Example of how to do your first TR.

Post by k_fergie »

I thought, I taught, I wrought
Wentzl
14ers: 58  20 
13ers: 55
Trip Reports (49)

Post by Wentzl »

Yeah K Ferg. Just a well read plagiarist.
Last edited by Wentzl on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shorter of Breath and One Day Closer . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZXKgl8turY

"social justice" = injustice
Ed_Groves
14ers: 25 
13ers: 11
Trip Reports (4)

Post by Ed_Groves »

OP, thanks for the humorous interlude.
OldTrad wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 pm :thumbdown:

Your summit photo didn't have you holding a sign showing the peak name and elevation as "proof".
I don't particularly like signs either, but my wife and a few relatives want me to use them so they know where I am at when they look at a pic. When available I have used them for their benefit, though I don't carry any with me. Things aren't always what they seem.
"Education is the process of moving from cocksure ignorance to thoughtful uncertainty." (Utvich)
Eli Watson
14ers: 58  17 
13ers: 73
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Eli Watson »

This made me laugh, osprey. Spot on :lol: =D>

The only things missing are some stale classic rock quotes to really identify you as the main character of the collective Colorado alpine adventure - maybe try John Denver? This Fleetwood Mac person seems to be getting popular.
People who are hardcore don't think they're hardcore. Marshall Ulrich, Fastest Known Podcast #85