Found: lockback knife, Silverton

Post lost and found items here.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
utmtnboy
14ers: List not added

Found: lockback knife, Silverton

Post by utmtnboy »

Gave a couple of women a ride into Silverton and found a knife in my car afterwards.
Presto
14ers: 58 6
13ers: 308 25
Trip Reports (6)

Re: Found: lockback knife, Silverton

Post by Presto »

Sounds like you're lucky to be alive ... :shock: Just kidding ... I watch too much true crime drama, I guess. :lol:

Just a little light humor to start your day. Happy trails! :-D
As if none of us have ever come back with a cool, quasi-epic story instead of being victim to tragic rockfall, a fatal stumble, a heart attack, an embolism, a lightning strike, a bear attack, collapsing cornice, some psycho with an axe, a falling tree, carbon monoxide, even falling asleep at the wheel getting to a mountain. If you can't accept the fact that sometimes "s**t happens", then you live with the illusion that your epic genius and profound wilderness intelligence has put you in total and complete control of yourself, your partners, and the mountain. How mystified you'll be when "s**t happens" to you! - FM
utmtnboy
14ers: List not added

Re: Found: lockback knife, Silverton

Post by utmtnboy »

Hahaha! They were pretty seedy looking. I think my 12yo boy was enough intimidation to keep them from trying anything. All 66 pounds of him.