Hiking poles left on Mt Hope A

Post lost and found items here.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Ashleybarrett9
14ers:summits58 ski7 winter3 
13ers:summits10 ski4 winter2 

Hiking poles left on Mt Hope A

Post by Ashleybarrett9 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:53 am

I hiked Mt Hope A yesterday (5/31) and forgot my hiking poles that I had cached. They are at about 12,800-13,100 feet elevation, after the first bump along the ridge, where you start gaining elevation again. The trail turns more rocky/scramble there (thus why I cached them). They are right on the ridge, behind a large-ish rock, covered by a couple small rocks so they would not blow away.

If you’re hiking Mt Hope soon and would look for them, I would so appreciate it. If you bring them down to the trailhead, I’d come get them there (or from you somewhere around Denver if you happen to be driving this way). Alternatively, if you want to grab them and keep them for yourself, feel free, I just don’t want to leave things on the mountain. They were cheap adjustable poles and the bottom on one is hard to push in, fyi.

Thanks all!
Alrightmax
14ers:summits26 
13ers:summits59 winter4 
Trip Reports (1)

Re: Hiking poles left on Mt Hope A

Post by Alrightmax » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:50 am

PMed