HOT! Woman hiking 14ers in high heels

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Eli Watson
14ers: 58  17 
13ers: 74
Trip Reports (2)

Re: HOT! Woman hiking 14ers in high heels

Post by Eli Watson »

Trotter wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:42 pm I call BS. I suspect, she doesn't actually hike the entire route in high heels. I suspect she puts them on for a bit, and makes sure to pose for in them at the summit and TH...
She hikes the whole thing in heels. People notice and post it in their Trip Reports on this site, and reviews on AllTrails.

Erin also climbs more serious terrain in more serious attire.
People who are hardcore don't think they're hardcore. Marshall Ulrich, Fastest Known Podcast #85
Monte Meals
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Monte Meals »

trotter:
"I call BS. I suspect, she doesn't actually hike the entire route in high heels. I suspect she puts them on for a bit, and makes sure to pose for in them at the summit and TH, but I'd bet you its very similar to that guy who was doing the "14ers on a unicycle", or the bikini hiker asian chick."

Trotter,
I might respectively suggest that until you complete MORE 14ers than she has, you keep your
pie hole shut.
sigepnader
14ers: 22 
13ers: 52 1
Trip Reports (0)

Post by sigepnader »

Monte Meals wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:28 pm trotter:
"I call BS. I suspect, she doesn't actually hike the entire route in high heels. I suspect she puts them on for a bit, and makes sure to pose for in them at the summit and TH, but I'd bet you its very similar to that guy who was doing the "14ers on a unicycle", or the bikini hiker asian chick."

Trotter,
I might respectively suggest that until you complete MORE 14ers than she has, you keep your
pie hole shut.
Monte..the thirsty white knight.
Monte Meals
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Monte Meals »

snap-that-peter
"Monte..the thirsty white knight."

Sorry, but neither thirsty, nor white (kinda off pink trending to tan) and defiantly
not Royalty.

But I suppose that you are since you have completed all of 17 14ers !
I am soooo totally impressed !

Keep at it Rookie, eventually we might be interested in your opinion.
sigepnader
Trip Reports (0)

Post by sigepnader »

Monte Meals wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:18 pm snap-that-peter
"Monte..the thirsty white knight."

Sorry, but neither thirsty, nor white (kinda off pink trending to tan) and defiantly
not Royalty.

But I suppose that you are since you have completed all of 17 14ers !
I am soooo totally impressed !

Keep at it Rookie, eventually we might be interested in your opinion.
😆

Far from a rookie. I just don’t measure my dick with 14ers. There are mountains all across the great country and world. I’ve been lucky and blessed enough to do more elsewhere than Colorado. As much as I love Colorado I don’t see a need to hang out here all the time.

By the way..since we’re both trolling.

Where’s the list of yours? Shouldn’t you still be out boycotting Alma? What’s your wife say about you masterbating to a college aged woman in heels?

Go back to your hole.
Monte Meals
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Monte Meals »

Bill Middlebrook,
Is this sufficient garbage to ban someone from 14ers.com?

"What’s your wife say about you masterbating to a college aged woman in heels? "
onebyone
14ers: 58  1 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by onebyone »

Man, there are some real nerds on this site.

Those chicks are hot. They love the attention obviously /thread
sigepnader
Trip Reports (0)

Post by sigepnader »

Monte Meals wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:34 pm Bill Middlebrook,

"What’s your wife say about you masterbating to a college aged woman in heels? "
Just a simple question. I figure if you can think getting away with trolling, complaining, and belittling anyone who doesn’t agree with you that should be fair game, too.

I’ve been on here for almost ten years and I’ve been a fine upstanding contributing member of the board.

If Bill would like to discuss I’ll gladly talk to him. We can also discuss our top five favorite Rush songs.

Go fill out your checklist and make more Boycott Alma signs.

Bless your heart and have a good evening.
Monte Meals
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Monte Meals »

Bill Middlebrook,

pvnisher
Trip Reports (8)

Post by pvnisher »

Unlikely.
A link to a spell checker, maybe.

Of course, if this continues to devolve the thread will just get deleted.

And at this point, no great loss. It doesn't have the scope, complexity, or emotional content of some of the great hall of fame threads, nor the infamous covid-19/shelter in place ones!