CMC Peak Crushers

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
ekalina
14ers: 20  1 
13ers: 44 5
Trip Reports (0)

Re: CMC Peak Crushers

Post by ekalina »

jakethesnake_630 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:05 pm Wary of even posting in this thread since it took a pretty odd turn, but .. I got in! I personally am super excited, I will take advantage of any way to learn more & improve in the peaks! Trail running is also my personal favorite way to travel in the mountains.. though I see & know that is a minority opinion :lol: :twisted:

Anyone else on here get picked/apply first? Would love to connect!

jake
Glad you got in the course! I didn't sign up for it myself since it's a bit above my pay grade for the time being, but I wanted to advertise it here in case anyone was into it. I'm interested to hear how it goes.
jakethesnake_630
14ers: 23  5  3 
13ers: 40 10 4
Trip Reports (0)

Re: CMC Peak Crushers

Post by jakethesnake_630 »

ekalina wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 pm
jakethesnake_630 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:05 pm Wary of even posting in this thread since it took a pretty odd turn, but .. I got in! I personally am super excited, I will take advantage of any way to learn more & improve in the peaks! Trail running is also my personal favorite way to travel in the mountains.. though I see & know that is a minority opinion :lol: :twisted:

Anyone else on here get picked/apply first? Would love to connect!

jake
Glad you got in the course! I didn't sign up for it myself since it's a bit above my pay grade for the time being, but I wanted to advertise it here in case anyone was into it. I'm interested to hear how it goes.
Can't thank you enough for sharing .. it's how I found out! I'll report back with some updates!