Edwardian Couloir

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Jorgito
14ers: 58  3  1 
13ers: 100 6
Trip Reports (0)

Edwardian Couloir

Post by Jorgito »

Has anyone been up or had eyes on the Edwardian Couloir recently? I saw the conditions report from 6/13, but it didn't seem to have info on the South face of the mountain.
Carl_Healy
14ers: 19  3 
13ers: 50 1 3
Trip Reports (4)

Re: Edwardian Couloir

Post by Carl_Healy »

I was curious about this myself.

That latest condition report seems to show things being snowier than I would expect...
However judging by the weather and all the other recent condition reports I'm guess the state of the Edwardian is fast deteriorating and is likely not to be "in" at all anymore? Particularly considering it's south facing?
If you can't run, you walk
If you can't walk, you crawl
If you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you