The problem has been fixed on the 14ers.com side but you may need to take action to get the mobile app working properly on your mobile device:
- Go to All Settings on your device
- Select Apps
- Locate and select the 14ers.com App
- Press the FORCE STOP (if running), CLEAR CACHE and then the CLEAR DATA buttons to clear the app data
- Leave settings and re-open the app
- First, make sure you have the latest version (v1.2) of the 14ers.com mobile app. If you don't, please apply the update from the App Store/Updates page on your device.
- If you already have v1.2, the problem should correct automatically because the routes in question have been updated and the app will get new route copies from 14ers.com