Here are a few of the changes in this upcoming version:
- 13ers can be displayed on the main map and include links to the 13er pages on 14ers.com.
- Improved photo-swiping on the route pages.
- In the Settings page, you'll find and option to remove offline photos by route, instead of all-at once or having to navigate to each route description to remove the photos.
- A few performance modifications and some changes required by iOS v9+
- iOS v8.1 will now be the oldest version of IOS supported. This just means it will no longer support v7.1. If you have a device that cannot be upgraded beyond v7.1, you'll still be able to use the previous version of the app but not this version.