The Classics
Forum rules
This forum is read-only
GIS_Dave
14ers: 7 
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Girl in a Green Subaru...

Post by GIS_Dave »

you sure it was a girl comedic? you don't want to be like these guys.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3l6GysBYU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the great oudoors is ours to enjoy, not destroy.
joe-g
14ers: 58 
13ers: 6
Trip Reports (0)

Post by joe-g »

A subaru? She's probably a lesbian!
XPLSV
14ers: 28 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by XPLSV »

COMEDIC,

I hope your speeding up wasn't an attempt to make her not "drive safe"... [-X
Bernie

It's an interglacial period...
iamthemarmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by iamthemarmot »

COmedic,

Are you sure she wasn't trying to get away from you because she knew of your mantra..... Paramedic: Drive safe, or I'll see you naked!!
:)
I believe there's something to be said for exploring beautiful places. It's good for the spirit. David Scott
Jim Davies
14ers: 58  1 
13ers: 67
Trip Reports (5)

Post by Jim Davies »

If you search for "girl in a green", in quotes, in Google right now, this thread is the third result. I find that incredible.
Climbing at altitude is like hitting your head against a brick wall — it's great when you stop. -- Chris Darwin
I'm pretty tired. I think I'll go home now. -- Forrest Gump
swm88er
14ers: 40 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by swm88er »

Jim Davies wrote:If you search for "girl in a green", in quotes, in Google right now, this thread is the third result. I find that incredible.
Haha...What made you think to check that!!! =D>
"The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." --Matthew 26:41
Jim Davies
14ers: 58  1 
13ers: 67
Trip Reports (5)

Post by Jim Davies »

Just looking for good images...google is a great resource for stalkers...
Climbing at altitude is like hitting your head against a brick wall — it's great when you stop. -- Chris Darwin
I'm pretty tired. I think I'll go home now. -- Forrest Gump
ColoradoGuy
14ers: 22 
13ers: 29
Trip Reports (0)

Post by ColoradoGuy »

Funny thread. You're a courageous man to admit this.

Hey, I live in BV. I'll be on the lookout for that green subaru with a 14ers.com and BV sticker. If I spot her, I'll do my best to not spook her out as I explain there is a thread about her and her vehicle on the Internet. :lol:

-Steve
It's a tough job, but someone has to photograph the mountain. www.MtPrinceton.org
COmedic04
14ers: 38  4 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

:lol: :lol: I love you guys...thanks for continuing my goofy thread! And I've never been able to Google something of mine before...having as common a name as I have, it lends quite a bit of anonymity! :roll: Well, between all of your smart-ass comments :wink: and being the number #3 topic on Google, I'd say I have a good chance of finding mystery girl! :P

Of course, if she does happen to read this thread, she'll either be terrified to respond or too embarrassed! :oops: Ah well...my luck, she's married, raises donkeys in BV, and was a victim of Cheeseburglar's 14ers.com sticker proliferation! #-o

Either way, I'm lovin' this fun, light-hearted thread, especially now that I'm at work and have a stack of cases full of less-than-light-hearted stuff to read over! :shock:
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev
COmedic04
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

fleetmack wrote:she's your angel of woodman-o

ok, that was lame, but i made it rhyme with "angel of shavano" when i said it.
Haha...that's a pretty rough rhyme, but fitting since I'm doing the Angel next month! :lol: Maybe I can convince her to come along?
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev
coloradokevin
14ers: 15 
Trip Reports (5)

Post by coloradokevin »

iamthemarmot wrote:
COmedic04 wrote::lol: Thanks for all the posts! I don't have any delusions of "mystery girl love"....was just curious who it was! Honestly! :roll:
It HAD to be Kimmiemarie.... :D
Nahhh... I doubt anyone that stupid could be that good looking (as described by COMedic... I wasn't personally stalking any girls on the highway today. My wife says I'm no longer allowed to do that).
COmedic04
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

coloradokevin wrote:Nahhh... I doubt anyone that stupid could be that good looking (as described by COMedic... I wasn't personally stalking any girls on the highway today. My wife says I'm no longer allowed to do that).
Thanks for that vote of confidence in my taste in women! :wink:
Last edited by COmedic04 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Anatoly Boukreev