This forum is read-only
MUni Rider
14ers: 51 
13ers: 7
Trip Reports (20)

Re: Girl in a Green Subaru...

Post by MUni Rider »

JimR wrote:
susanjoypaul wrote: I drive a green Subaru (but that definitely wasn't me)
Probably not; he would have noticed the blue/yellow/red hair.
Her hair didn't matter..... Most of us guys don't look at a girl's hair, or their eyes for that matter. :lol:
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." (Theodore Roosevelt)

"Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit." (Edward Abbey)
XPLSV
14ers: 28 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by XPLSV »

I covered I-25 down to Trinidad and back today...no green Subaru's at all...
Bernie

It's an interglacial period...
COmedic04
14ers: 38  4 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

MUni Rider wrote:Her hair didn't matter..... Most of us guys don't look at a girl's hair, or their eyes for that matter. :lol:
Honestly, the main thing I noticed was her stunning smile! Couldn't see the other...features. :wink:
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev
pouceo
14ers: 1 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by pouceo »

If we are ever going to find this girl, this post will need some serious bumping since it has died.

You can't just leave people in suspense like that.
:!:
COmedic04
14ers: 38  4 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

Amen, brother! That, and being put back into the "Climbing Connection" forum, so it shows up on the front page!! :wink:
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev
fleetmack
14ers: 39 
Trip Reports (22)

Post by fleetmack »

Most of us guys don't look at a girl's hair
although i appreciate the humor, just wanted to throw in my $.02 that hair is the #1 most important feature in a woman to me. draws my attention first and keeps it forever.
Amen, brother! That, and being put back into the "Climbing Connection" forum, so it shows up on the front page!!
shows up on front page for me! it's an option in your profile settings if you want "off route" topics to show up on the main page or not.... it's customizable!
"Cynicism and ill-humored opinion have built a stronghold called the message board. Sweet mother of God, see a f***ing shrink, people."
--Corey Taylor
pouceo
14ers: 1 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by pouceo »

fleetmack wrote:
shows up on front page for me! it's an option in your profile settings if you want "off route" topics to show up on the main page or not.... it's customizable!

Sweet! I never played with the settings before, now it is showing up for me.

So what happens if she doesn't have it setup right?
XPLSV
14ers: 28 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by XPLSV »

pouceo wrote:
fleetmack wrote:

Sweet! I never played with the settings before, now it is showing up for me.

So what happens if she doesn't have it setup right?
Bill's really put together an incredible site here...and I know I'm still only on the tip of the iceberg!
Bernie

It's an interglacial period...
Kojones
14ers: 25 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (4)

Post by Kojones »

Perhaps we should add to the site and allow people to submit profile information like selecting a type of car they drive... then make it searchable...

Search: Female; Subaru - Green

Kojones
Climbing partner: "Is this uphill the whole way?"
Kojones: "No, only half the hike is uphill."
iamthemarmot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by iamthemarmot »

Just go to Members, and sort by location... there's only 12 members from Buena Vista....and that's assuming that she posted her location! But, I've been looking.... :roll:

Still no sign of the green Subaru yet! :(
I believe there's something to be said for exploring beautiful places. It's good for the spirit. David Scott
Mel McKinney
14ers: 29 
Trip Reports (3)

Post by Mel McKinney »

Good idea! Let's start watching the traffic cameras! :wink: :lol:

http://www.cotrip.org/atis/web.ZoomboxM ... &Zoombox=0

Unless she is possibly from another state... :shock:
Mountains cast spells on me - Why, because of the way Earth-heaps lie, should I be Chocked by joy mysteriously; stilled or drunken-gay? Why should a brown hill trail Tug at my feet to go? Why should a boggy swale Tune my heart to a nameless tale Mountain marshes know?
--- Belle Turnbull ("Mountain-Mad")
fleetmack
14ers: 39 
Trip Reports (22)

Post by fleetmack »

stalking14ersdotcommembers.com

;)
"Cynicism and ill-humored opinion have built a stronghold called the message board. Sweet mother of God, see a f***ing shrink, people."
--Corey Taylor