Forum rules
This forum is read-only
Hungry Jack
14ers: 12 
13ers: 4
Trip Reports (1)

Re: 2 Guys Hiking Bierstadt Tuesday 7-31 Want Advice

Post by Hungry Jack »

Threatening violence on an Internet forum results in the automatic cancellation of your Mensa membership.
Rangerguy2010
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Rangerguy2010 »

First, I'd like to start this epic rant with thanks to all of those who responded accordingly, like; Silverlynx, Wildlobo, BKullman, Derek, DSWink, NYker, and shoes_untied...you guys are awesome...your counterparts...not so much.

This is called a "diatribe" (for those of you that responded without respecting my wishes);

JESUS F**KIN CHRIST!!! You guys here are incomparable! I have never seen such a large group of whiny little dumbass babies!!! NEVER!!! (Well maybe some primitives I came across in Brazil once) I don't care about your opinions, other than WHAT I ASKED FOR. Thanks for wasting EVEN MORE of my time that I initially POLITELY asked you not to waste.

Ignorance begets stupidity...and this place is ignant as they come.

Lack of violence and consequences for actions are THE problems that are destroying our society!!!!! I don't care if you agree...I am right about this. A bunch of brats, you are. This unchecked and fake ass reality you call home is not on par with the reality of the rest of the world and you need to get it through your thick ass skulls that this place is not Eden, nor is there anyone outside of Europe and South America that can even point out Colorado on a map. Your political philosophies suck, your ideologies suck, your education is terrible AT BEST and it shows clearly, you suck at driving and finally you are all brainwashed and lame and you use that to make others conform or leave. Truth f**kin hurts, but it's the truth nonetheless.

FYI... NONE of this would have even happened if that dickhead Brian would've just given me fair advice, now I have to teach you idiots a lesson...

First off, let me start by saying that ASSumptions are the mother of all f***ups!!!

I am new to 14ers, but I've got plenty of travels in the Kush, Alaska and Africa on 20,000ft+ peaks, so the joke's on you. Sorry to assume you guys would think before you speak.

I DON'T HAVE INTERNET, OR CAN YOU FOOLS NOT READ? I don't have the time and ability to snoop around websites for hours trying to find answers to questions that would've been answered very f***in fast without all the hullabaloo and frankly, I hate people who are too damn snobby to see that there are people out there who CHOOSE not to use technology so much in order to raise the quality of life.

I am NOT a local, I am NOT rich and I do NOT have cell phones, PS3's and computers at my house that allow me to access the internet whenever I want. I am NOT at work to read through posts day after day and thanks to you guys I'm behind in my work now. I SAVE LIVES. I just get to work 30 minutes early because I like checking my email once in a while and I care about my job and people that I shouldn't even give a damn about!!! Probably because I am a human and I see things through a completely clear lens, unlike all of you in the f**kin matrix just chugging along without questioning your meaningless existence.

Here's some real gems for you to enjoy...

"I sure hope no one gets in your way on Bierstadt for fear that you will snap and kill someone." --- Fighting someone over principle is not a harbinger of a heinous crime like murder and for you to put that together, well that means that you're just stupid. Also, why would I kill somebody for getting in my way? I'd just push your stupid ass out of the way. I am not some guy ready to snap, I simply defended myself against an egregious instigation. Also, you guys obviously have trouble with English comprehension so I'll clear something up real quick...I NEVER threatened anyone, I simply stated that I hope I never meet this f**kstick because that kind of person brings out the worst in me...

Speaking of worst;

"In particular, this is a very pro-military and pro-first responder community." ---- So, I'm a Paramedic with 2 combat tours under my belt...but you idiots didn't know that before, nor did you think long enough to ask, so I guess it's cool to jump all over me and make me look like the bad guy...even though all I did was stick up for myself. You bastards cherry picked from my posts and mistranslated what I wrote in a feeble attempt to make me look foolish, which are clear signs of a LACK of intelligence and a desire for self-edification.

"Are you sure you know what the "Golden Rule" is/means? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you... I somehow doubt "retaliate just a little harder" is part of the golden rule." --- You need to think before responding hoss. Respect = Treat others as they SHOULD be treated and all I did was respond with what I believe was the proper amount of salt. Salt stings but it cleans too.

"Ranger if you are going write a post requesting info you don't get to choose what feedback others provide." ------ Umm...YEA, I do...that's why I asked SPECIFIC questions dumbass. Just because you idiots have your own set of rules that doesn't make you right....GET IT YET??? Most of you have s**t for brains and I don't care about any of your idiotic opinions because after this post I'm done with this shithole of a forum and you guys can go back to singing Kumbaya and eating gluten free granola and telling everyone else how much better you are than they are!

God damn I'M FIRED UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

"As you are new to hiking 14ers and are asking if you need crampons and other winter technical gear this late in the season, it seems like you would benefit from some "parental advice." Brian may have went a bit overboard but still not an excuse to threaten violence and act like a douche." --- You ASSUME too much dipshit...First off, HE started with the doucheness, I just gave him a piece of my mind because he deserved it. ALSO, I used cramp-ons AS AN EXAMPLE you twit!!!! Remember this..."Whatever you can think of that you would definitely bring."

I'm sorry I haven't climbed tiny little f**kin molehills like the Rockies before...ANYWAYS, who the hell are you? Does it look like I give a rats ass what you think?...Especially since you're a marine, or as we affectionately call you DAGBY (dumbass gunbunny), or pop-up target, or even just dumbass LMAO!!!! That guy responded knowing full well that Rangers pretty much hate marines...I know this because it is a standard tought to us on both sides of the fence by our instructors to build competition between the two...I just called you out for your stupidity...in the great words of every dumbass drive thru person in this godforsaken state..."anything else?"

Almost all of you are fools and your stupid little holier than thou attitudes are gonna get your asses beat one day, hopefully not by me because I'm tired of bringing idiots back to reality.

I don't care if you're non-violent...I am not you, nor do I give a s**t about you and your belief structure. I will probably always be that guy that you love to hate. I don't f**kin care! Don't you get that? You aren't better than me and you never will be! I don't need advice about my personal life you ignorant fucks!!!! I needed advice about a stupid little hill in Colorado!!!

Just answer the f**kin questions next time you self righteous imbecilic assholes!!!

Here are some acceptable answers that I would've given in this particular situation, if my role was flipped;

You don't need cramp-ons because there is no ice right now.

You don't need to bring a lot of gear because it is a simple hike.

No there isn't a place to get out of the lightning but there may be some rock formations you can chill in.

No fees associated with this hike.

Camping is acceptable in certain areas.

I would bring a bottle of liquor so you can handle the idiots you'll be walking around with on this particularly crowded hike.

Reefer too, just to calm you down when some idiot tries to give you personal and unwanted advice without even knowing anything about you or caring to ask.

ANY of those are acceptable and you guys justifying that dickwad Brian's response, as well as the plethora of ignorance exhibited by the rest of you, are clear signs of the clique mentality that I can't f**kin stand for a minute.

You can't just do or say whatever you want without consequences....and then when those consequences come for you, YOU then make fun of the guy calling your stupid asses out...that's not how it f**kin works in reality you INEXPERIENCED, dimwit, suburbanite bastards!!! In my old neighborhood you would get shot for that...that's why people don't disrespect people in my old neighborhood....CONSEFUCKINQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is what's to be expected from Coloradans than you can count me the f**k out...I'll just move to f**kin Vermont where they appreciate a free thinking and open minded person such as I. You're probably better off without my ass anyways...I know how you dipshits appreciate the status-quo like a bunch of p**sy fucks would. I am extremely disappointed in this place...I thought it would be better but it clearly is an asylum for the criminally ignorant.

SO......f**k the new guy right? Now you can all gang up on me just like before because you'll all be right....considering I'm not going to be here to retort to your foolish asses anymore, so the last word is on you fucks...make it good so I can laugh when I check this again in the future.
SurfNTurf
14ers: 58  28 
13ers: 127 7
Trip Reports (48)

Post by SurfNTurf »

Dude. Really?

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Somebody crossed you on the Internet. It happens every day on every forum in the world. Take a deep breath and move on.
“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper
DeucesWild
14ers: 58  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by DeucesWild »

Mandy's dad is a ranger.
Snowflakes, Uber Alles!

http://www.deuceIRA.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Put the Douche in your FiDeuceiary needs today!!
SurfNTurf
14ers: 58  28 
13ers: 127 7
Trip Reports (48)

Post by SurfNTurf »

Darwinian wrote:
Somebody crossed you on the Internet. It happens every day on every forum in the world. Take a deep breath and move on.
The reason this happens is because people like you allow it and even enable others like this to continue with impunity.

This guy has a great point. You guys all ganged up on him when his back was against the wall. You should be ashamed of yourselves. He's right about a lot of what he said in his postings, some may have been out of line but it was just frustration being vented and all you numbskulls did was aggravate him more. Give the guy a break and try to step into his shoes, you have no idea what he's been through and there are no limits on expression in America, or have you forgotten? I would say that maybe there have been some unthinkable things that have happened to him as of late and that would explain the anger, as well as the ignorance he had to deal with.

I'll hike with you if you need a partner Ranger, you seem like my kind of friend. I understand everything you posted and I know that they never will because they are the sheep and you are an unwilling shepherd with the forced conscience of action versus evil. I am the same, just a little more discretionary in public lol.
Thank you for joining the forum at 1:05 a.m. to post this insightful response at 1:09 a.m. I have no doubt as to the validity of your identity whatsoever.
“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper
klinger
14ers: 15 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by klinger »

Wow.

](*,)

=D>

Rangerguy, the good news here is that if you can put one foot in front of the other, Bierstadt is going to be alot easier for you than the internet; just watch out for "people" and their pesky tendency to not agree with anything you think or say ever, as you obviously cannot handle it.

Praying for a response

\:D/
Shakethatspear
14ers: 17 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Shakethatspear »

Hmm...A little crazy? I don't know what to think about all of this but please don't reply to my post because I don't need the drama.
forbins_mtn
14ers: 28  2 
13ers: 11
Trip Reports (5)

Post by forbins_mtn »

Brian C wrote:Wowsa! There's no way this is serious right???
trolls be trollin'......

but it was a good laugh.
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

I smell Hall of Fame here.
Darwinian wrote:Do you think I'm Ranger? =; Because if you do than you are dead wrong.
Shakethatspear wrote:Hmm...A little crazy? I don't know what to think about all of this but please don't reply to my post because I don't need the drama.
Um, did you know that admins can see poster IP addresses on the forum?
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs
I fall a lot
Trip Reports (0)

Post by I fall a lot »

Rangerguy2010 wrote:Ignorance begets stupidity...and this place is ignant as they come.
Hi Ranger

Did you mean 'ignant' or 'ignorant'? Is the former slang for the latter?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm also curious about those primitive folks in Brazil. Were the primitive babies whiny? or just the primitives?
Last edited by I fall a lot on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildlobo71
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 88
Trip Reports (3)

Post by wildlobo71 »

I recant my niceness of earlier... you can take back the compliment of wildlobo.

Ranger and Darwin, you are both asses. God help us if an Army Ranger can't use the internet to read a map and assess conditions based on readily available trip and condition reports posted by people wearing jeans, hiking with their dogs, three children under 12 years old, or riding unicycles.
Bill W.

Time for the next great losing streak to begin.
#forcedrefocus