The Classics
Forum rules
This forum is read-only
FlyGirl
14ers: 23 
Trip Reports (0)

guns

Post by FlyGirl »

C'mon! mtgirl, luckylabgirl, sunshine1, will you girls hike with the armed redneck TalusMonkey from North Carolina?[/quote]

Si! Si! Senor! Me gusta viahar con vaqueros con arma de fuego en caso de urgencia. Mtgirl, USAKeller, Sunshine1, vamanos! Despues de caminar, podemos beber muchas cerveza y vino o champana!
Fiesta! :D
Move like a heron, not like a water buffalo

Flatland Biker
14ers: 15 
Trip Reports (3)

Post by Flatland Biker »

GEOF3

I am sorry Geof3. Your post mentioning my name could not be further from correct. You might want to do a little better research before dropping my name with someone else's quote. I'm sure all of the other users of this forum would appreciate it also. Thank You!
"Heaven is only a heartbeat away"
mtgirl
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 104
Trip Reports (0)

Re: guns

Post by mtgirl »

luckylabgirl wrote:Si! Si! Senor! Me gusta viahar con vaqueros con arma de fuego en caso de urgencia. Mtgirl, USAKeller, Sunshine1, vamanos! Despues de caminar, podemos beber muchas cerveza y vino o champana!
Fiesta! :D
Huh?? Sorry, no habla espanol........the only word I comprehend is "cerveza". And I'll take some of those ! :)
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
FlyGirl
Trip Reports (0)

Re: guns

Post by FlyGirl »

mtgirl wrote: Huh?? Sorry, no habla espanol........the only word I comprehend is "cerveza". And I'll take some of those ! :)
Muchas cerveza's para mtgirl, entonces!

TalusMonkey - Mi amiga de Costa Rica esta aqui! Ella quiere ir con tigo, tambien!

Todos las mujeres de 14ers.com! Venga! Venga! Venga!

TalusMonkey
14ers: 58 
Trip Reports (33)

Post by TalusMonkey »

luckylabgirl,

I don't understand spanish either, but I sure hope you were talkin dirty!

Reminds me of a country song by Blaine Larson - "I don't know what she said, but I sure liked the way that she said it..." :)
"When hiking in bear country one doesn't need to be the fastest runner in the party - just not the slowest."
sunshine1
Trip Reports (0)

Post by sunshine1 »

I don't speak Spanish either...but if you were to speak in French perhaps?

Ne pas oublier la crème fouettée.
Who is John Galt?
TalusMonkey
14ers: 58 
Trip Reports (33)

Post by TalusMonkey »

Whether in French or Spanish...whipped cream is the language of love!
"When hiking in bear country one doesn't need to be the fastest runner in the party - just not the slowest."
Skip Perkins
14ers: 52 
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Skip Perkins »

I think the good, level-headed people of Greenleaf, Idaho have given us all something to think about. "Requiring all citizens to own a gun unless they have religious problems with the concept" so that they can protect themselves in Idaho from natural disaster refugees. Is that correct? I know that right after the tsunami in Sumatra I went out and bought an AK47 cuz I didn't want no people from over dare coming to northern Wisconsin and attacking our women folk. AND when the earthquake hit Pakistan - whoa, I armed my ass to the highest extent to keep those Pakistanis away from my dog. Are we getting a bit nuts lately?
I'm an avid hunter and I still see no reason to pack while hiking 14ers. I'm a little concerned now about taking off my shirt up there on a hot day because time has removed most of the hair on my head but unfortunately left my back with an ample supply. I don't want any of you packers thinking I'm some raging cat and start blasting. If I'm moving slow it's because I'm wearing out and not because I'm stalking.
I thank god that Mt Girl had her camera to shoot that bobcat. I enjoy seeing them staring back and not held up by some dude in a garage.
stinkertodd
Trip Reports (0)

Post by stinkertodd »

TalusMonkey wrote:Whether in French or Spanish...whipped cream is the language of love!

Indeed, Talus. Have you ever seen (or heard, for that matter) the Herb Alpert album entitled Whipped Cream? The album cover has a lovely lady, of what appears to Spanish descent, with whipped cream almost covering her nude (I'm assuming) bod-day? It's quite risque'. :D
"Are you talking to ME?" - Robert DeNiro
FlyGirl
Trip Reports (0)

Post by FlyGirl »

TalusMonkey wrote:luckylabgirl,

I don't understand spanish either, but I sure hope you were talkin dirty!

Reminds me of a country song by Blaine Larson - "I don't know what she said, but I sure liked the way that she said it..." :)
Que lastima Talus! No entiende espanol? Puedo traducir un poco palabras!
Vaquero - Cowboy
Mujeres - Women
cerveza - Beer

Ah! Si! StinkerTodd! Me gusta Herb Alpert Y The Tijuana Brass. La mujere is muy bonita!

Flatland Biker
14ers: 15 
Trip Reports (3)

Post by Flatland Biker »

luckylabgirl

So what kind of dog do you have? I wish I was as great a person as my dog thinks I am too!
"Heaven is only a heartbeat away"
FlyGirl
Trip Reports (0)

Post by FlyGirl »

Flatland Biker wrote:luckylabgirl

So what kind of dog do you have? I wish I was as great a person as my dog thinks I am too!
I have a very old, worthless red husky. She is a terrible hiking dog so I didn't join in the doggy thread. She does think I am the best!