The Classics
Forum rules
This forum is read-only
Scott P
14ers: 58  16 
13ers: 50 13
Trip Reports (16)

Post by Scott P »

Very True, sad that I missed this because Spanish is my second language!! But as G is so fond of pointing out... Spelling is not one of my strengths...
Not your fault. That's how it was originally spelled in this thread and Camillo is indeed also a very popular name, but said different. :wink:

I was just messin' with Beefcake/kimmarielovescolorado (spelled her name wrong too). :wink:
I'm old, slow and fat. Unfortunately, those are my good qualities.
mtnbikir
14ers: 23 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by mtnbikir »

Yes, now it is time to find Ms. Kimmie and Camillio at the Basin and teach them what Gaper really means. :)
Papillon
14ers: 58  31 
13ers: 324 7
Trip Reports (18)

Post by Papillon »

brutah from teton gravity wrote:and the thread on 14ers.com that was linked earlier, is pure gold, and I'm only half way through!!!!!!!
Can this "vagrancy" thread be turned into a sticky?
The look in his eyes when it hit - Kid, it was tasty... - William Seward Burroughs
jamienellis
14ers: 58  15 
13ers: 80
Trip Reports (5)

Post by jamienellis »

Old news really... did you really miss it the first time around? If you really want to be entertained read this thread

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/show ... hp?t=97467
Thanks for the link kentheskier! THAT was some entertainment! :lol: :lol:
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kanzaclimber
14ers: 21 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Kanzaclimber »

I vote this as best thread EVER!! I was almost giddy when I saw Vagrancy pop up again on the forum....entertaining thread over at tetongravity, that was a great laugh. Part of me never wants to see this thread die out...hopefully kimmie will resurface on another forum.
"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching." - Jack Handy
grizz
Trip Reports (0)

Post by grizz »

Thanks Kent!

For some strange odd reason I feel like I know the real Kimmie. I think she is my old girlfriend. :(
Last edited by grizz on Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colorado Native
ILoveLhotse
14ers: 5 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by ILoveLhotse »

I'm so glad - I had ALMOST forgotten Kimmarie... I laughed my a$$ off at her trolling. We were much too nice here hee hee - I can't believe the flaming she takes on that forum. Turns out she is quite the little potty mouth. Definately a future rehab candidate unless Camilo can straighten her out... :roll:
It's not the fall but the sudden stop at the end...
ccunnin
14ers: 21 
Trip Reports (1)

Post by ccunnin »

Damn, this thread is going to s#*t. Now you have me hooked. I took a look at the other link at tetongravity. It quickly had a very nice avatar and then that video nearly made me pee my pants. I dated a girl from Jersey and she had four brothers. Three of them were just like that guy in the video. "Skanks" "Jaeger-bombs"
I'm still cracking up.
Thanks
He who controls the spice, controls the universe.
Ken Gross
14ers: 18  2 
13ers: 11 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Ken Gross »

grizz wrote:Thanks Kent!

For some strange odd reason I feel like I know the real Kimmie. I think she is my old girlfriend. :(
No problem, but its Ken... not Kent
"Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb discussing what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb willing to contest the majority decision." Benjamin Franklin 1755
cushman
14ers: 6 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by cushman »

kentheskier wrote:No problem, but its Ken... not Kent
Huh.. I always thought it was:

Kent: HE-Skier

"I'll take the Penis Mightier, Alex"
"The Pen Is Mightier, you mean..."
Fourteener? I hardly knew her!
Mark Cushman
Turd Fergason
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Turd Fergason »

Ha, good stuff. Funny.
MtnTexZen
Trip Reports (0)

Post by MtnTexZen »

'Vagrancy' returns!

(I love this one!)

:lol:
Life is the only thing worth living for.