Celebration of Life for Sarah Beechler

Please, no analysis or debate in this sub-forum. This is for memorial threads only.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
oldschool
14ers: 58  6 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (23)

Celebration of Life for Sarah Beechler

Post by oldschool »

Sarah Beechler is the name of the woman that recently died in an accident on Capitol Peak. It was to be her Finisher.

There is a Celebration of Life for Sarah on Sat Sept 10th, at 2:00 pm at Dimestore Delibar in Denver. The address is 1575 Boulder St, Unit A.

Sarah is a childhood friend of a friend of mine.

Mike
"There's a feeling I get when I look to the West and my spirit is crying for leaving" Led Zeppelin
Peak200
14ers: 47 
13ers: 90
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Celebration of Life for Sarah Beechler

Post by Peak200 »

Rip to Sarah And I am sorry for the loss of your friend
Very sad Wish the family all the best
Phill the Thrill
14ers: 58  4 
13ers: 60
Trip Reports (6)

Post by Phill the Thrill »

RIP Sarah. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. She clearly had a heart for adventure and a love for the mountains. May all her friends and family find comfort and peace as they remember her in the days ahead.
"Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." - Andy Rooney
Ritzn1
14ers: 17 
13ers: 4
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Ritzn1 »

Rest in peace, Sarah. May you find rest and peace and may your family and friends find peace and comfort at this difficult time. This community will miss you and your vibrant spirit.