Rob Jansen Memorial Event (RJansen77)

Please, no analysis or debate in this sub-forum. This is for memorial threads only.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Brian Thomas
14ers: 58  9 
13ers: 130
Trip Reports (5)

Re: Rob Jansen Memorial Event (RJansen77)

Post by Brian Thomas »

My parents are here next weekend but I would like to make it down to attend later 9-10pm.
dillonsarnelli
14ers: 58  19 
13ers: 274 8
Trip Reports (53)

Post by dillonsarnelli »

in
Dillon Sarnelli
IG @dillonsarnelli
Basecamp, CO
Gueza
14ers: 58  58  21 
13ers: 41 14
Trip Reports (15)

Post by Gueza »

In
Char7311
14ers: 28 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (1)

Post by Char7311 »

I'll be there
ChrisinAZ
14ers: 58  14 
13ers: 36
Trip Reports (12)

Post by ChrisinAZ »

Should be there...
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
— Jack Handy

Mah peaks
Anthony Louck
14ers: 4 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Anthony Louck »

Being very new to this forum and from Eastern Iowa I have never met any of you. Yet I feel like I should attend this event simply to put names and faces with the footprints I've been following. Also to pay my respects to the men and women who have lost their lives doing what we all love. I will be there.
SummitKathy
14ers: 52  2 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (2)

Post by SummitKathy »

I will be there with my husband Sean. So count me in for 2.
“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”-John Muir
kushrocks
14ers: 58  25 
13ers: 65 2
Trip Reports (5)

Post by kushrocks »

Anthony Louck wrote:Being very new to this forum and from Eastern Iowa I have never met any of you. Yet I feel like I should attend this event simply to put names and faces with the footprints I've been following. Also to pay my respects to the men and women who have lost their lives doing what we all love. I will be there.
You are more than welcome to come.
“The best climber in the world is the one who is having all the fun.” – Alex Lowe
" Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. Some of your best life experiences and opportunities will transpire only after you dare to loose."
SummitKathy
14ers: 52  2 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (2)

Post by SummitKathy »

Anthony Louck wrote:Being very new to this forum and from Eastern Iowa I have never met any of you. Yet I feel like I should attend this event simply to put names and faces with the footprints I've been following. Also to pay my respects to the men and women who have lost their lives doing what we all love. I will be there.
My husband is also from Iowa and we will be there. Be sure to say hello!
“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.”-John Muir
SolarAlex
14ers: 35  13  5 
13ers: 92 23 5
Trip Reports (21)

Post by SolarAlex »

i didnt know rob but ill try to come out and show some solidarity, he sounds like he was a hell of a dude
Vincit Qui Patitur
MountainMedic
14ers: 58  3  1 
13ers: 18
Trip Reports (3)

Post by MountainMedic »

BUMP
MountainMedic
14ers: 58  3  1 
13ers: 18
Trip Reports (3)

Post by MountainMedic »

BUMP