Rainier June 2021

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
User avatar
bdloftin77
Posts: 470
Joined: 9/23/2013
14ers:summits58 winter1 
13ers:summits57 
Trip Reports (2)

Rainier June 2021

Post by bdloftin77 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:26 pm

Is anyone interested in doing Rainier in the first half of June, 2021? I'm planning on going guided, and am seeing if anyone else would be interested in joining.

Feel free to send a PM if you have an interest or any questions.

Thanks!
-Ben
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers:summits58 winter12 
13ers:summits43 
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by CaptCO » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:51 pm

Nope but if you end up going unguided “alpine style” I’m down

Alec
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool
User avatar
LIV
Posts: 193
Joined: 6/26/2008
14ers:summits58 winter7 
13ers:summits128 
Trip Reports (21)

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by LIV » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:28 pm

Again, unguided. I've summitted Rainier 2x. Looking for a third time.
User avatar
angry
Posts: 537
Joined: 10/5/2017
14ers:summits58 winter33 
13ers:summits122 winter12 

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by angry » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:42 pm

OP clearly states for anyone interested in going guided with him to send a PM. People looking for their own trip should in turn post their own thread. New Year, Same old BS.
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers:summits58 winter12 
13ers:summits43 
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by CaptCO » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:45 pm

angry wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:42 pm
OP clearly states for anyone interested in going guided with him to send a PM. People looking for their own trip should in turn post their own thread. New Year, Same old BS.
Go get laid Rose, cranky woman
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool
User avatar
d_baker
Posts: 2649
Joined: 11/18/2007
14ers:summits58 winter15 
13ers:summits277 winter9 
Trip Reports (57)

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by d_baker » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 pm

CaptCO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:45 pm
angry wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:42 pm
OP clearly states for anyone interested in going guided with him to send a PM. People looking for their own trip should in turn post their own thread. New Year, Same old BS.
Go get laid Rose, cranky woman
And the Capt writes, in the 2021 goals...
CaptCO wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 pm
Get Laid
So Capt, you say Angry is cranky, what's your excuse for the garbage you post on here?
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers:summits58 winter12 
13ers:summits43 
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by CaptCO » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:19 pm

d_baker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 pm
CaptCO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:45 pm
angry wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:42 pm
OP clearly states for anyone interested in going guided with him to send a PM. People looking for their own trip should in turn post their own thread. New Year, Same old BS.
Go get laid Rose, cranky woman
And the Capt writes, in the 2021 goals...
CaptCO wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 pm
Get Laid
So Capt, you say Angry is cranky, what's your excuse for the garbage you post on here?
Darin, you and your family live in Cali. You’re fat, why are you on a Colorado hiking forum? Gegege
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool
User avatar
d_baker
Posts: 2649
Joined: 11/18/2007
14ers:summits58 winter15 
13ers:summits277 winter9 
Trip Reports (57)

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by d_baker » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:23 pm

CaptCO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:19 pm
d_baker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 pm
CaptCO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:45 pm


Go get laid Rose, cranky woman
And the Capt writes, in the 2021 goals...
CaptCO wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 pm
Get Laid
So Capt, you say Angry is cranky, what's your excuse for the garbage you post on here?
Darin, you and your family live in Cali. You’re fat, why are you on a Colorado hiking forum? Gegege
hahaaha....you know so much about me! Not really.
I don't live in Cali.
I live in Manitou Springs.
My family all live out of state.
What more do you need to know?
Dumbass.
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers:summits58 winter12 
13ers:summits43 
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by CaptCO » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:24 pm

d_baker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:23 pm
CaptCO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:19 pm
d_baker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 pm


And the Capt writes, in the 2021 goals...



So Capt, you say Angry is cranky, what's your excuse for the garbage you post on here?
Darin, you and your family live in Cali. You’re fat, why are you on a Colorado hiking forum? Gegege
hahaaha....you know so much about me! Not really.
I don't live in Cali.
I live in Manitou Springs.
My family all live out of state.
What more do you need to know?
Dumbass.
Haha! Shows how much I care about you. Keep dick riding bud

/imout
Last edited by CaptCO on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool
User avatar
d_baker
Posts: 2649
Joined: 11/18/2007
14ers:summits58 winter15 
13ers:summits277 winter9 
Trip Reports (57)

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by d_baker » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm

bloftin, sorry for the thread drift! I hope you find some partners and good luck on Rainier! Which route are you looking at?
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1554
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers:summits58 winter12 
13ers:summits43 
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by CaptCO » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm

d_baker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm
bloftin, sorry for the thread drift! I hope you find some partners and good luck on Rainier! Which route are you looking at?
Probably the only one you’re capable of

Later nerd!
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool
User avatar
d_baker
Posts: 2649
Joined: 11/18/2007
14ers:summits58 winter15 
13ers:summits277 winter9 
Trip Reports (57)

Re: Rainier June 2021

Post by d_baker » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:33 pm

CaptCO wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm
d_baker wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm
bloftin, sorry for the thread drift! I hope you find some partners and good luck on Rainier! Which route are you looking at?
Probably the only one you’re capable of

Later nerd!
I'm too fat, remember? How could I get up any route on Rainier? DO you think the guides could set up an 10k pulley system to get me to Liberty Cap?
Maybe when you blast by in your alpine style ascent you could help a guy out? Do you know how to set up an anchor and rig a pulley system yet? Wtf is a crevasse? Do they exist?
Post Reply