Trip Report Photos

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Troll posts will be removed.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
IntrepidXJ
14ers: 34 
13ers: 63
Trip Reports (90)

Trip Report Photos

Post by IntrepidXJ »

Bill, I just noticed that the photos in my trip reports are stretched out weird when looking at them on a smaller phone screen, but they look OK when I look at the report on a normal screen. I have looked at other trip reports and the photos look fine on my phone. Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!
Randy Langstraat | ADVENTR.co
d_baker
14ers: 58  15 
13ers: 348 11
Trip Reports (59)

Re: Trip Report Photos

Post by d_baker »

Your reports have always been like that when I view on a phone. Maybe because they're linked photos?
planet54
14ers: 58 
13ers: 20
Trip Reports (0)

Post by planet54 »

I recall your reports being stretched like that at least as far back as the Mount Yale one in 2019. It sure does make Lizard Head look cool in the current Rico Mountains report though! Phone stretched when vertical, not as much in horizontal . Computer normal.
I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H D Thoreau
IntrepidXJ
14ers: 34 
13ers: 63
Trip Reports (90)

Post by IntrepidXJ »

d_baker wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:07 pm Your reports have always been like that when I view on a phone. Maybe because they're linked photos?
I was wondering about that since I don't upload them to the site?
Randy Langstraat | ADVENTR.co